chapter one

My brother had just told me he is moving out I am going to miss him, silly me I forgot to introduce myself​ I am kitten heart some people call me the dum blonde but I am really smart. I am in 6th grade and I am 13 years old. I was born February 14, 2003 (2-14-03). Back to what I was saying, my brother is moving with his boyfriend and they going to get married. BTW ( by the way) my brother is gay so his boyfriend is my friends brother Joey doom. Enough about my brother more of what's going on. So today me and my friend are going to the pool and I am getting ready for it  and when we got there the door to car was jammed so I had to get out on the driver's side. Then kitty (my friend) almost forgot the code to the door so we can get in to the pool, and when we got there, there was a alligator in the pool!!! Anyhoo, we called the people who own the pool and then we went swimming, and halfway through the time we were there angel wings and Betty boop showed up. It was calm and a little fun till the boys got there then it got wild by the boys I mean my brother Luke heart and his boyfriend Joey doom. After the more like pool party we went home and then we had a SLEEPOVER!!! I got wacked alot by pillows, I had it from there and feathers were​ flying. then jewel had to go to bed. While jewel was in bed kitty and I ate ice cream. Then we ate smoothies and went to bed but what happened next is a story for another time.