Dear Everyone pt.3 - I guess i just miss my old friend

Dear Everyone,
Have you ever met that one person? The one you think about night and day? Sunrise and sunset? I'm not talking about the crushing kind, if that's what your thinking about. No I mean the other one, the one you felt you could be whoever you wanted to be with, not give a shit on what your doing and who's watching. The best friend kind. Thinking of a new adventure, plotting up events, and taking on the world with them. It's different now though, I mean I have my own squad, I belong with them now. I don't feel like I'm alone anynore, yet I still yearn for someone I can really share my thoughts with with. Someone who won't judge and will gi ve me tips. Someone I can trust with my secrets, thoughts, feelings.
I mean, what are we even? Are we still friends, just acquaintances? What are we? It's been a long time, after a while of talking, you say u have to go. And maybe you do, I'm not saying your lying, but I find it weird. Maybe you don't want to talk with me, maybe you've moved on with our friendship, thinking we're no more. Maybe you don't even give a shit on my existence, but I do.
Maybe u only remember my birthday, because she told you. Maybe u actually did remember it. I think I'm growing crazy, but maybe I'm not. I honestly don't know.