☆Three☆

Hello! Welcome back. I am writing this on my couch while eating m&ms, I am so healthy. (That was sarcastic). I will present ye with a new and longer chapter of what insane yet relatable thoughts I think. Enjoy!

Yes this is the chapter where I will talk about Video Games!

I am a huge gamer, buying any game that meets my standards. You see people say don't judge a book but it's cover but I judge every book buy it's cover, hypothetically and literally. For example, if there is a book that has a boring cover then I won't read it. Same goes for a video game. If the cover or name doesn't sound interesting I won't bother trying it. I don't do those things with people or animals because that's mean. People have feelings and so do animals too. Like those videos where whenever an owner comes home from work or something the dog goes ecstatic to see the owner. It's like a family reunion.

I'm getting off topic (again).

People say Minecraft has bad graphics and is a crappy game but I think it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Yeah the graphics are bad but still there is a whole world with no rules or storyline. You can make whatever you want.

I also like the sims. You can create a character either you or whoever you want. Then you take care of them, get a pet, raise a family. It's like real life but it's not! Just like Minecraft there is no limit.

Hmmmm lets see........

A game that I found while browsing the depth of the App Store was quite spellbinding. It's a puzzle game called Monument Valley. It has many levels of complex puzzles. It gives off illusions and the ark work is so detailed and must have had so much work put into it. Not only is it pulchritudinous but each level is so much different from the other.

Another game that I have heard and or played is called Call of Duty. I've played it before. Surprising! But it was a pretty cool game and I thought that any gender should play it because I know a lot of boys do. But I think anyone and everyone should play just for the sake of playing. I'm not promoting violence it's just a cool game, okay?

I love video games and I would've died from boredom without them. I would also be more successful without them. But my point is is that not all video games are bad.

A lot of video games for children help them learn math, the alphabet, anything you would normally learn in school but fun! Like the game I mentioned before, Monument Valley, it's a puzzle game. Therefore you have to use your brain, think, and figure out how to move on to the next level of complexity. The sims also teach you about life as you get older. The sims may not be as realistic as in real life but it's realistic enough. You have to pay bills, not everyone will like you, you get hungry, fatigued, etc.

I hope you get my point.

I think that video games are so captivating. There is so much effort put into them so that the people playing it could really put themselves into the characters shoes.

One game I've seen YouTubers play is a game called Among the Sleep. It's a horror game about a child who uses his or her's real life situation and sees it in a different way. The mother is an alcoholic and as it's fantasy or imagined way it is a swamp monster. The father who is very abusive is a coat monster. I'm the game there, in the closets, are tall black coats that symbolize the father.

This is a video I found. WARNING SWEARS!

In my experience with binge watching YouTube there is another video that I have watched that was exactly what I was thinking.

I am aware that going outside and getting some exercise is good but video games aren't completely bad. Yeah we can live without them and we would save a lot more energy without them. Also there would probably be more active kids in the world.

Yeah video games are pretty bad.

But they aren't going to kill you so if you've never played a video game (what life are you living?) play one. Do it. Now.

One video game I haven't talked about yet because I have never played it (but really want to) is Five Nights At Freddy's or FNAF. It is mesmerizing. The game is a horror game where you are a security guard that works at a pizzeria. The animatronics Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy (correct me if I spelled them wrong) are out to kill you. It's hard to explain the game since I have never played the game myself. But there are so many holes in this game. You can't explain why these things are happening. That's what makes the game so interesting. There are also many other versions of this game, examples; FNAF Sister Location and FNAF 2 (my favorite ones).

And even though video games are kinda bad for you if you play too many and never get enough exercise then yeah they are bad. But if you play them ever so often then they are enthralling.

Thank you so much for reading another chapter of this book that I make late at night where I'm not thinking straight. I don't normally think straight anyways so there is no difference there but still. I think weird things like: Why are strawberries called strawberries when they aren't even berries? And stuff like that. I don't know and I don't think you guys care either so I am just going to stop where I am.

Again I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time where we will be taking about- HA! You thought I was going to tell you didn't you. Well I'm not. Bye!