Meeting The Lil Black Devil

You were playing Bendy and The Ink Machine. You were close to the end of the first chapter. You felt it in your gut. You moved the character to the ink machine. You got it on. You saw the room boarded up, you was then jump-scared by Bendy. You turned the character around and ran as Ink flooded the passageway. Your character was in arms reach of the exit. He was so close. Your house lights flickered strangely. The monitor then glitches as your character suddenly freezes and turns around uncontrollably to an Ink blob, the blob reached out toward your character... or so you thought. You spastically hit all the buttons, even the power buttons, the deformed black hand is reaching through your character... THROUGH THE SCREEN OF THE MONTIOR... IT WAS REACHING FOR YOU! You tried to get away but it grabbed you. The grip was gentle rather than murderous. The deformed hand then jerk itself back into the screen... taking you with it. You went through the screen,falling into the hole trap that your character was supposedly to fall into. You get up and grab the axe you knew was there from watching your favorite youtubers play the game. You made your way to the pentagram that would usually end the chapter for the player... BUT YOU WERE THE PLAYER AND THE CHAPTER DIDNT END! "What's going on?" You shout into the candlelit room. "Sorry. But I couldn't help myself, Darlin~" The Ink blob was Bendy deformed. You couldn't see it before cuz you was only looking at it through a screen. Bendy came closer to being at least a foot away from you. You started getting blurry vision... your head hurt... you passed out and Bendy catches you and lays you down on the pentagram. "I'm so sorry..."