Hey! Meet Sammy,Bendy's Prophet

You wake up on the pentagram. You looked around and found no one. You get up and get your axe and made your way to a wide hallway. You see words written on the walls. You listen to the recording and hear someone say something. You know it's just Sammy. You were being silly and decided to chop up a bendy cutout that you see leaning against a pentagram. You see a hallway flooded with ink that would go at least to your knees. You trudge through about half way you see Sammy walking with a cutout in hand. You call out but you get no answer. You go the direction Sammy went... But where's Sammy? He is no longer there. You look to your right and you see shelf upon shelf of Bendy's favorite thing... BACON SOUP~! You drink some and it tastes surprisingly good. You go and remember that you need to turn on switches for the door. You look around and find all three. As you are now full on Bacon Soup. You open the door and progress. You find a doorway boarded up. You use your trusty axe and chop down the boards. You go forward and you are now finally here... At the Music Department.

You have seen some youtubers go left

You have seen some youtubers go left... you go right... you find stairs and up those stairs, you see a projector and a screen in another room.... along with a Bendy cutout.You're curious on what to do. You turn it on and walk to the room where you seen the cutout. Nothing but instruments. You look up cuz the projector went off.You see two Bendy cutouts. Of course you got curious on how there is now TWO cutouts when you only seen one. You go back and forth. The cutouts multiply. Until no more show up. You then get serious and figure out the song. You turn on the projector and run down to the orchestra room. You play the song and you see Sammy up where the projector is. You opened his sanctuary that had nothing but a wheel to drain the ink. You go toward the steps then you hear something behind you. You turn around only to get knocked out by Sammy. You wake up and you see Sammy. "My my... Who are you? I have never seen you here... Ah well. We must not let our God wait. You... Are the sacrifice to our god. He will set me free from this... Inky... Mess... Called a body..." Sammy walks away as you struggle. Sammy then sings and opens the door in front of you. You hear him getting attacked by Bendy. You find yourself free. You grab your axe and head for the opened the door as Bendy pops up. "Darlin... Come here... Don't run..." You backed away and ran the other direction. You had no idea where you were you going but you didn't care. You just wanna get away from Bendy. You get a long distance away and close the door. A can of Bacon Soup rolled from the hallway in front of you. You called out and Boris comes out.