Why him?

*At school scene*

I took a walk around the school compound with my tablemate..Then the bell rang.
"Hey,what class do we have now?"
Me asking my friend while walking towards our classroom..
"English class" she answered..
On our way to our classroom,we bumped into our strict but kind English Language teacher,Miss Annie..We were pertubed as she replied our greeting with a smug smile then we saw a stack of papers that she brought along.."What are those papers for" the question popped up on my mind,thinking what will she ask us to do with all those papers..We just contemplated each other as the silence surrounds our steps to the classroom..

*Scene changes*
*In class*

Everyone was focusing on her lessons and so was I..But my 100% focus was terminated by my tablemate's questions.
"Is she trying to jolt us out of our early year- freedom?"
"Is it possible that those papers are actually a sudden test for us at the end of the class today?" She suddenly voiced up her thoughts..
"No" I replied without any hesitation..
Our conversation was immediately paused as Miss Annie's voice became the center of attention during the class and everybody was focusing on her.
"Listen class,you do not need to bring your exercise books by next week anymore."
*Everyone makes noise*
Miss Annie:''Fingers on lips"
"I haven't done! Please keep your mouth shut or else,you'll be going home late!" A really serious order was given by her..
"Let me proceed,I have a task to give to you that must be completed in 3 days..You have to choose a person that you have been admired for such a long time..I believe that all of you have the  person that we call as "Idol"..All you need to do is write down your idol's biography,challenges that the person have to overcome,contributions and a few reasons why do you idolise him/her.."

*Miss Annie picks up a stack of papers that she brought*
"Here's a list of well-known people that may help you with the task,you can pick your idol from this list in case you're facing difficulty in order to find your favourite person" She added..

*Bell rings*

"Okay,class,do the task and hand it in by this thursday."

*Scene changes*
*At home*

*lying in bed with my own thoughts*
"It's him,definitely him"
*Grabs phone*
*Type his name on google without having any doubt on why do I choose him..*

"Time to complete the task!" Happily whispered to myself

*Finally completed the task in less than 24-hours*

*Scene changes*
*At school*

"Hey" someone hailed me.
It was Olive,one of my classmates.
"So,are you up to complete the task with only 1 day left?"
"Haha,I had completed it" I giggled.
"What? You seem enjoy doing this pointless homework"
"Yeah,i had a whale of time finishing it..By the way,it's not a pointless homework..She gave us the task to help us to explore more about our tends through the person that we admire..Besides,the task helps us to be inspired to make our dreams come true.." I explained..

*Scene changes*
*During English Language class*

Miss Annie's voice breaks the silence early in the morning as she says "I have an announcement to make,you're not going to hand in your task but you'll have to present it..This change is probably a golden chance for you to improve your speaking skills in front of numbers of people..All of you have to come to the front of class and talk about your idol..

*Me anxiously waiting for my turn*
*Annaise nudges me*
"Hey,you're up"
"Oh really?"

I could feel my heartbeat as I took a single step forward

"Who's your Idol?"

"I had chosen Sir Andy Murray,the world number 1 tennis player as my Idol."

*Begin the presentation*

"Finally it's over"
I murmured..

*Taking a very deep breathe just to allay the nervousness*

"Wait a minute,young lady,there are so many more tennis players outhere..Why did you choose him over other world class players?" Miss Annie threw another question.

The question got my tongue-tied for a second.
Miss Annie's hazel brown eyes are looking into mine whilst the other students stared at my face waiting for any answer that should've been spoken out of my mouth..

"Miss,I chose him as my Idol because I had learnt a lot from this alpha male of the world tour,who is also an opponent that no one wants to face on the eve of his official elevation to the top spot...I admire the spirit in him who always put a better fight even after losing to any other players..Besides,he had faced a ton of challenges before he got involved in this sport..He taught me to be someone that I want and fight to achieve victories.."

"Thank you,you may sit down"

This chapter is about why did I decide to pick him as my Idol..It's all because of the Inspiration that I received from this incredible player..His attitude inspires me lot and also those titles that he won especially in 2016 ..The year when he was crowned as the new world number one in November and was knighted as Sir..

P/s:Thank you for reading..The 3rd chapter will be coming soon!:)