Chapter 6- Sorrow ends and fun begins

I had finish all my classes and quickly went home. Janet had not haunt me the pass few weeks, and I sleep more better for a long time now. It was Tuesday and school was close for a holidays. I'd lay on bed and stare in the ceiling. "Janet" I called to her. "Yes" Janet  replied. " even thought you have mad me suffer the past few month, but that will no compare to the suffer that you been threw". I know I've been a mean person in my past time, but I know deep in my heart, I did not deserve this pain, and I see this pain all my life and it hurt so much. I could hear her tears run down her cheeks. "am sorry for all your pain that he cause you, and if I knew what was going on, I would have found you and save you". I said. "why" Janet said, because I know that you needed help at that time and no had came, but know I understand that your not mean and cruel like everyone thought you are, your a nice person and I know that did not deserve to die like that. "wow no had very help me with anything, care that much, Angel you truly are an amazing person. "really how"? I question. "well, your able to look a the good, even there so much bad." "am sorry for all the suffer I put you threw." There no need to say sorry for what you done, you needed help and you came to me." I maybe I was a big help after all" I giggle. "yes you were." Janet, your my friend now and I can do what very I can to help you" I told her. " friends.... were friends. I felt this warmly feeling and I went to the mirror and saw am reflection. I touch the glass mirror and close my eyes tightly and open them. I saw Janet in stead of my own refection. I saw eyes and watch her mile at me. we both say.. I see you at the same time and we both giggle. "Janet, I say. ''yes" she say. ''when finish with everything and when you move on.....will you visited me again." she smile and said "yes I will." "you promise." I touch the mirror. "I promise" she'd told me.