Chapter 5

**Camille here ;) i wrote this chapter, but as ALWAYS, the ideas our from both Kira and me.  We are both really excited about this so please comment and vote! Enjoy! :) xx ** 

Chapter 5.

Harry’s POV

Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and I were backstage in our dressing rooms, screaming and doing all the non-sense that we can think of. Luckily, Paul wasn’t there to stop us.

 Liam was running around, as Niall was chasing him with a spoon. Louis was discussing about carrots with Zayn, and I was just fixing my curls after Louis had messed them up.

“Niall! Put that spoon down right now!” yelled Liam before crashing against me, causing us both to be on the floor.

“Awe man, Liam, be careful!” I said while rubbing my knees “Sorry, man didn’t see you” said Liam while standing up and putting out his hand to help me stand.

I quickly stood up and brushed some dust off my navy blazer.

"Guys, where is my mirror?" - Zayn.

"Bob's your uncle! You left it on the bus!"  -Louis

"Oh, right.. " - zayn

I justed laugh because these are the people I live with.  Seconds later the speakers started booming, and our song “One Thing” filled the arena.        

 “Guess the dancers are here.” Said Liam, excited, as he knew Danielle would be there.

“Let’s go watch ‘em”  suggested Niall with his deep Irish accent.

As we neared the stage, the music got louder and we could see the dancers.

They were all very concentrated into their dance, like they were in their own little world. The first dancer I recognized was Danielle. From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of how Liam’s face lit up completely, with a huge smile.

Zayn sat down in some seats near the stage, the guys and I followed behind. We sat down quietly; not wanting to interrupt the rehearsal.

As I settled into the seat, my eyes focused on this one dancer. This one girl in the first row, Chocolate brown hair, tied up in a messy bun. It looked like she put it up quickly and effortlessly, without trying. I liked it; it was “simple, but effective.”

I could not take my eyes off of her. She was an amazing dancer.  The way her body moved along with the beat of the music perfectly, her concentration, her… everything.

“She’s good.” I heard Niall say with his deep Irish accent, realizing he was referring to her.

“Mhm, I think she’s Danielle’s friend.” Said Liam joining the conversation.

“She’s…. hot” I added. My eyes paying close attention to her every move.

“Dude. Let it go” Louis snapped. I just laughed at his response.

I realized she overheard our conversation, and looked up.

Our eyes met for a split second. That eye contact made my heart melt, and apparently, hers too.      With one step forward, she fell.

She fell, because of me.

Zayn quickly yelled “Oh my god!” And we all got up worriedly from our seats.

Wanting to be the one to help her up, I put my hand on Zayn’s chest, stopping him before saying “Guys, let me do this.”

 I made my way over to her, stumbling, because I was actually worried.