Chapter 6

***hey, it's kira. so, this isss chapter 6 :) hope you enjoy. warning: it's written by me, and i'm really disappointed with it :( but I thought i'd rather post it now than have you wait for another couple of days. anyways, enjoy and comment, vote and fan :D

(by the way ----> that's kendall on the side :) ***

CHAPTER 6.

LARISSA’S POV

I woke up because I heard the shower running in Danielle’s bathroom. Her quiet singing filled the room and I decided to stand up rather than pulling the pillow over my head like I usually would. Not today.

I yawned and stretched while looking around the hotel room. Danielle had already made her bed and her pj’s lay neatly folded at the end of it. Her suitcase was closed and shoved under her table and I giggled.

She was so organized.

My side of the room was covered in clothes I had torn out of my bag and scattered objects were flung around sides of chairs and tables because I hadn’t found another spot to put them. Often I thought Dani and me were completely opposite people - and maybe that’s even why we’re best friends.

„DANI! WHAT’S THE PLAN FOR TODAY?“ I yelled and cocked my head, waiting for her answer.

„DANCING.“ I heard the damp reply from the other side of the door and the water had stopped.

„OKAY!“ I yelled back again and looked for some appropriate clothes for today.

Mh. It was dancing, so it had to be comfortable. But Kendall would be there. Not that I wanted to impress him; it’s more like I really didn’t feel like him making fun of me today. The only one I wanted to impress was Harry - and he’d definitly be around somewhere.

I remembered the conversation with Louis yesterday and had to keep in a growl.

Why was it so bad if I liked Harry? Why had he freaked?

I shook my head and tried to ignore the thoughts that were bubbling up inside my head and foccussed on finding something to wear for today.

“That’s my shirt isn’t it.” Danielle said while we walked along the hallway. It wasn’t a question, it was a fact, and she knew it was her shirt.

“I didn’t find my own.” I lied and looked ahead. The other dancers were already gathered in the breakfast lounge.

“Oh, Larissa, yours are the ones we were both walking on.” Danielle shot back at me and I grinned. Danielle was always cranky when she woke up - but I knew she was just kidding.

“Hey!” Kendall friendly waved and smiled at me as he saw us walk towards the group of dancers. Danielle sighed and looked through the room while I walked towards Kendall and started smiling too. By the time I had reached him there was a huge grin plastered on my lips because his smile was so contagious.

“Good morning.” I say and he winks playfully.

“Sleep well?” He asks and I smirk.

“Yes, and no I didn’t dream about you.” I reply and he laughs.

“How’d you know I was gonna ask that next?” He asks and his deep blue eyes shine in the sunlight that rises behind the tree infront of the window.

“I’m a mind reader.” I say and wiggle my eyebrows, causing both me and him to laugh uncontrollably.

That was until Danielle slapped my back and tore me out of the laughter.