Prologue

Before I begin, I like to thank @balorchickk for making the cover! I don't take credit for making it! If you want a cover, she makes amazing covers :) 

It was WrestleMania weekend. Tonight at NXT TakeOver Orlando, I was set to go one on one with Ember Moon. Of course, I would be losing as I will be getting ready to go to the main roster. I was excited but upset that I would not be in NXT anymore. NXT was my first home in WWE. It made me who I am today. I stood behind the curtains as I watched the arena fill in with thousand of fans. "You ready, kiddo?" I turned to see Scott and Dash standing there. They were in a triple threat tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championships. I heard they were moving up to the main roster also.

"More than I'll ever be." I answered, smiling towards them. "You will do great." Dash spoke, patting me on the back. "You guys will too." I said, towards their match later. "Well, we will see you later." Scott said before the two of them left. I smiled, watching them leave. My eyes stayed on Dash.

The kick off show soon ended and the show was beginning. I was getting in my ring gear and getting prepared. Usually I wasn't this nervous for a match. This was Wrestlemania weekend for one and secondly, I was moving up to the main roster after Mania. Who wouldn't be nervous? I cracked my knuckles as I walked down the hallway. Everyone was busy getting ready for the show themselves. I spotted my opponent and also my best friend, Ember Moon getting her hair and makeup done. I walked over and pulled up a chair.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. She grinned. "I am shaking. I am so nervous." Ember answered. I flashed a smile. "I'm nervous but we will kill it out there. You will also make a great champion." I whispered the last part as no one else knows who is winning matches they aren't in. "Thanks, girl. You are going to do great things on the main roster." Ember said in return. After talking with Ember for a few minutes, I went somewhere quiet to get prepared.

Ember and I's match quickly came. The Authors Of Pain defeated Dash and Scott along with Johnny and Tommaso. Ember and I walked to gorilla together. We hugged for a few minutes. "Let's go out there and do what we do best." I told her. Ember smiled before her theme song played. She threw her hoody up before walking out to the crowd. I took a deep breath before wrapping the NXT Women's championship around my waist. All of the titles were being recreated and being announced after the matches. My theme song "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy played and I ran out to the crowd.

The match was soon underway after revealing the new NXT Women's championship. Ember and I fought back and forth. I ran and did a moonsault over the top rope, landing on top of her on the concrete mat floor. I threw her back into the ring before crawling onto the top rope. I thought this match was going great.

I went to hit my swanton dive but she moved out of the way. I tried to land back on my two feet when I felt a sharp pain from my knee all the way to my ankle. I collasped onto the mat in pain. I whispered to Ember to hit me with her finsiher already. Once she did, she pinned me and celebrated the win. I quickly rolled out of the ring and the referee had to check on me. The pain had gotten alot worse as the referee helped me to the back.

I held my knee in pain as the doctor tried to examine. Tears filled my eyes when the doctor spoke. "We are going to send you in for a X-Ray. It appears you might have a torn ACL. Only reason I know this is because I had to examine Seth when he torn his." He explained. By the time he finished explaining, I was a emotional mess.

"You might be out from six to eight months."

And from then, I knew I had to train my hardest. I was going to come back and revive from this injury.