BigHit's Shocking News!

Rhythminx Went Missing?!

BigHit's CEO Bang Shi Hyuk announced Rhythminx's sudden disappearance

BigHit's CEO Bang Shi Hyuk announced Rhythminx's sudden disappearance. The girls haven't been updating their twitter account and haven't released their new MV along with their full album yet that should be released 2 months ago, these things confused the fans. Now, BigHit unveiled the truth about this mystery...

"For the fans... Uhm... Sorry to announce this too late but Rhythminx went missing two months ago and we're still trying hard to find them. I hope you all understand.", with that, Bang PD Nim turned his back with a sad expression on his face.

Let's wish goodluck for Rhythminx and BigHit! Fighting!

SEE ALSO: BTS Now In Manila For Their Wings Tour

600k likes · 50k comments · 180k shares

zomb*tch: They deserved this, wish them badluck.

Replies

jujuonthatbeat: Get the hell out of here before I kill you

Poker.Faceu: You must be an idiot, put yourself in their situation first before you say something like that!

dowoon'scheeks: You again?!

KanadeMyAngel: What if they're not eating for two months?! Oh my poor babies... T-T

ShawolEverybodeh: What on the world is this BigHit?! You should protect them!

Replies

BangPDNimIsMyBias: Woah woah, chill... It's not their fault okay? They're trying hard to find them now.

StanRhythminx.StanBTS: Chill bruh. Bang PD Nim won't let his daughters to be in danger.

pewee95: Who the hell would kidnap them? I want to kill those kidnappers!!!

↻ Load More Comments