Beast Awoke!!

Anika's POV:
It was Shivay. I gulped my saliva. Today he was really very angry. His anger hit in his head. Anika, be ready to face him.

I got a hard slap on my cheeks.

"Why did you slap me?" Now he dug his nails on my shoulder with one hand and with another he caught my neck. I winced in pain.

"You were running away from the engagement, ha." He again slapped me hard. I was surprised. How did he know?

"Hey, you cannot slap me. Who do you think you are?" I said and tried to push him away. But he had tightened his grip.

"What did you think I will never get to know? I heard you talking to that boy."

Oh so that vase fell because of him. Shit yaar. I should have taken care. Now what? I think he will kill me today. Let him kill only no, it will be better.

"By the way, who was that boy."
He said tightening his grip on my shoulder. Huh, he was jealous.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I asked him and smirked a little trying to tease him. But the next he did left me shocked. He grip his fingers on my cheeks until my cheeks were internally meeting each other. My eyes widened.

"Don't act smart in front of me. You know I really tried to be soft to you. But I think this language is not in your dictionary. Now I will show you what Shivay Singh Oberoi. "

I was literally crying today. I know I am a brave girl but when it hurts, it hurts.

"What do think of yourself? I am not under your obligations. I can do whatever I want. I am not your property."

"I think today you are in a mood to make me angry. You have turned on my beast mode. Now see what I will do."

I gulped my saliva. What is he going to do with me? And then he tied a handkerchief on my mouth and tied my hands. And then took me quietly from the backyard into his car without anyone's notice. I am really afraid.