Caged

Anika's POV:
I am standing here on this cliff encouraging myself to jump of the hill. I stepped ahead with heavy heart. I am the same Anika who used to condemn suiciders. How can one end his life just because something bad happened to him? But now when he I am in the same situation I know how it feels. But my decision is final and I am going to take my life.

And I stepped ahead a little when two big, bold, muscular hand held me. Look up to one of them. He was typically looking like a local goon. And the other man was too like him. Before I could exclaim anything One of them cover my mouth with handkerchief. I felt little semi concious. They pulled me to a van and I closed my eyes becoming unconscious.

I opened my eyes after some time with a heavy head. I found myself tied to a chair. The room is filled with darkness which terrifies me. No one is in the room perhaps. I broke out in cold sweat 💦 due to the darkness. I started crying.

"Hello, is there someone?" I said furiously while trying my best to break the rope,"Why am I brought here?"

"You woke sweetheart," I heard a familiar manly voice. And saw a face coming towards me. What I saw, shocked me. It was that Shivay's beast friend, Hrithik Arora. From nine months he was never in my vision.

"Why? Why have you tied me here?" I asked crying while struggling with the ropes. He came towards me. I knew what were his intentions. He also was craving for my body.

"As if you don't know sweetheart," he said while holding my chin giving me disgusting feelings. "By the way Shivay did very wrong to you." He said chuckling.

"Please leave me alone. Or else I will open your secrets to Shivay," I shouted trying to threaten him. He started laughing 😂 evilly. "You think I am afraid of him. No, it is not like that. You know he was always a heartthrob. He snatched my every crush. But today I snatched his heart, his love, his Anika."

I knew he was betraying him. He is not a good friend.

"Now you are mine.....by the way you know your family is totally destroyed by Shivay. He brought them on the road."

And a tear escaped from my eye. My family is on road. How can he do this to me?

"And you know yesterday night after you left, he went to the bar and had great time with the bar dancers 💃. Tch! Tch! He did very wrong to you." He said showing some photos to me. They were proof of what he said. I felt the land beneath me collapsing.

"Now you'll marry me in front of everyone because I can disclose this video to the media. " He showed the video of the lady speaking about the accident by my mother. By now I had literally gave in. Let the world do what it wants.

"I am ready to marry you."