the mysterious mirror

As Sammy slowly grabbed the key that led to her parents room, she suddenly felt sick. "Am I scared or was she just genuinely ill?" she thought to herself. She walked to her parents room with the key ,which was the only thing in the house that wasn't dirty, broken or covered in mould, and slowly pushed the key into the lock. She cautiously opened the door. As it let out a loud creak, she walked inside and looked around...

It was messy just like the rest of the house it had: a double bed with no cover or sheets on, a small wardrobe with about 7 items of clothing in it, a barrel that had a shovel in it, a dressing table with a small mirror and one thing that caught S...

It was messy just like the rest of the house it had: a double bed with no cover or sheets on, a small wardrobe with about 7 items of clothing in it, a barrel that had a shovel in it, a dressing table with a small mirror and one thing that caught Sammy's attention it was a ginormous mirror which hung on a plain wall. The mirror was shiny and clean as well as the wall it hung on. It was like all her parents cared for was this one mirror. But why? Sammy looked into the mirror and she saw herself the same short brown hair the same outfit as always so what was so special about this mirror? She turned to walk out of the room but as she grabbed the rusty door handle she heard a voice.

" Sammy please don't leave!" the voice said.

"w-who are you" Sammy questioned the voice.

Sammy turned around to see a figure inside the mirror that looked exactly like her apart from the fact that the figure was floating and was covered with blood. Sammy screamed and her little brother ran it to the room. Sammy grabbed him by the wrist and began to run out of the room but her brother wouldn't move

"NATHAN RUN!" she screamed at him but her words didn't seem to reach him. He turned around his eyes black and leaking with blood.

"NATHAN!" she screeched at him. But a laugh that didn't sound like his came from his mouth. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" she screamed to the mirror

"you don't need to worry about him anymore." the figure in the mirror said " he's mine now"  Nathan dropped to the floor and a ball of light arose from him and into the figures body

"Yummy" she said " I haven't eaten in ages"

Sammy froze as she heard the door slam shut