Chapter 1 Meeting Blaze

Hi I'm Blaze I'm am 15 years of age, I'm from the bubble nation I live with my mum, dad and pet dragon named Bubbles even though dads never home because of his job as a black Smith.

Hay Blaze when's dinner?

I don't know Calam why u asking.

Dah! I'm hungry.

Ur always hungry and I'm not.

How!

I've been eating out of me secret stash.

We're is it Blaze?

Pull the bottom draw open.

What are u on about theres no food in here!

*burping noise*

bubbles with the last bit of chocolate in his paw, Calam sees it dives straight of the bed and steels it right from Bubbles paws. Bubbles turn his head then in a click of a finger there both fighting for it then it flies straight up so Blaze goes for the catch it stumbles in his hand as he grabs it a bubble forms around it and Blaze is sent flying back into the wooden wall.

Mum walks into the room dinners ready then notices the mess!

After dinner clean this up!

Yes mum will do.

Later on in the evening. All done now.

Finally I was worried we wouldn't be able to do anything afterward.

Bed time.

Calam u should know not to say things like that because it always gets worse.

Who cares did u see me send u flying.

No I had my eyes closed when u threw to the wall. Of course I did.

I've got super powers.

Or u could be one of those seekers.

Yeah! That could be possible well that could explain all the wired  things I've been doing.

What weird things?

Um my sword enchanting it's self and stuff.

No fair wish I was one but just don't tell anyone about it.

Ok why.

They'll tell the king.

Ok I won't it will be our secret.

Yep sure can be.

Ok lights out.

Night mum.

Night Mrs Redford.

Night Calam sleep tight don't let the Bubbles bite. Ouch! Bubbles.

U should have told your self that.

Hahaha very funny ok night Bubbles stay in ur bed not Calam's or mine.

No just mine.

In ur dreams Calam.

And u tell me not to say stuff like that.

The next morning .

Whats that ringing.

The bell tower.

So they quickly grabbed there stuff and headed straight to the great hall but when they arrived it was always full so they headed round to one of the palace walls.

I wonder if they other guys are there already.

I don't know lets get up there and find out Calam.

So when they got up there using magic blaze has been learning and using bubbles as a huge distraction so the guards couldn't see them. When they got up their.

They could see Michael, Adam Elora Tyler and Daisy waiting to see what was happening as they approached quietly.

Oi u thought that little distraction worked well we still caught yah Calam said in the voice of a guard.

Tyler yelling run for it but Micheal grabs him.

Sit down it's just Calam and Blaze.

Gotcha Tyler but how did u know it was us Michael.

Simple I would notice that dragon of urs anywhere.

be quite or we will get found the king has appeared.

So as the king started his speech they listened while one watched their backs for guards.

Citizens of our nation I would like to bring forth there is a trader and we belief there are more of these traders who are among us right now. Muttering from the crowd. SILENCE!

No I will not be silent and neither should u other citizens because have they told u what they do to seekers they drain there energy and then it is given to the king thats why our God has not protected us because seekers should be let free to roam this nation like normal citizens.

Have him killed my son.

I'll not kill a citizen who speaks the truth.

What nonsense are u on about my son.

Still to Come
What will happen now the king son be trade his further and what becomes of the citizen find out next chapter.