Livia

She hates it when I call her that (Livia, I mean) When you meet her, the first thing she will do is tell you that you are a waste of space and taking up oxygen. And then she will tell you to go bother someone else. She is extremely sassy and will use your insecurities against you.

Don't like the size of your forehead? she will bring it up every encounter. That was how I officially 'met' her. She was insulting a friend of mine and I immediately, being me, jumped in and told her to go bother someone else because she had no right. She laughed and told me she was stating facts. She started appearing more frequently in my life due to our timetables and I got curious. So I took it upon myself to check her out (not that way). I hung around her more, even when she told me to buzz away and grinned and told her not to worry and that I told her that I knew she loved me really, insisting that she was definitely just daydreaming about me, she was just to shy to admit it. Now, it doesn't take a genius to figure out it wasn't true. (Just clearing that up) And i soon came to realise, while our fundamentals were different and our personalities, we did have a bunch of stuff in common. She, at the time, was crazed over Rixton, Little Mix and Ed Sheeran, and I'm not exactly picky with music and I really did like Ed Sheeran's music (He has the same birthday as me) so I decided that was safe ground to talk about, and she was pretty cool when she forgot to be rude. It also turned out that she liked some pretty cool books, like Me before you. I didn't read it, someone spoiled it for me and I am literally too soft hearted for tragedies.

I also came to know that she had dyslexia, and that she could sing. I'm not exaggerating when I say she has the voice of an angel. She sang Adele SO well i was just there like, wow. So there's one thing I can't relate with.

I guess the point of this little rant is that you shouldn't read a book by it's cover, people have depth and la di dah. She's still painstakingly rude, sassy and bossy. But I now notice that she chooses to hang with me and my little gang of thieves (when I say this, I am joking. We are not thieves... just in case you were wondering) and she has grown quite fond of one gremlin in particular whom also shares her taste in music. So... yeah. That's it I think.