Sharese

Sharese is a die-hard Ariana Grande fan, she wears the ponytail, has the cat ears and is the definition of obsessed. Her favourite colours are hot pink and magenta, and she has a pink and purple leopard print pencil case, and pink glasses. Her handwriting is round, big and curvy, she has hearts on her 'i's and refers to her friends as 'my g' or 'bae' (as well as other terms I'm not as familiar with). She is always complaining about her weight and has a wardrobe full of makeup.

This usually leads to be people misjudging her. The qualities listed above makes people who first meet her, peg her as 'the girly girl' and other stereotypes like that. And they would be right in assuming she likes most stereotypical girly things, but then there are assumptions that come along with it, like she would always be on her phone, or terrible at school. Both of which are not true.

Sharese loves maths, physics and chemistry. In her free time, she learns maths way past what she learns at school while singing along to Ariana Grande (and occasionally some rap). She plays the flute and named her flute Patricia. She does all the extra assignments at school and is always more than happy to help those who might be struggling at the subjects she excels in.

She loves Star Trek and the Big Bang Theory and has 'banter' with our physics teacher (she does this thing where she leaves smiley faces and a physics joke or meme on her assignments- memes like 'my name is bond, ionic bond, taken, not shared'.)

And, despite complaining about her height and weight and feet and waist line, she loves food just as I do.