Halloween

Drew 😋

I'm throwing a neighbor hood Halloween party and I'm inviting the whole neighbor hood. So right now I'm getting snacks and decorations . I was in a relationship with a guy named Eric but he ended up cheating so I been chilling I guess u can say.

8:35pm
People have already started to arrive I'm just waiting on my friend Lauren to arrive . I see all type of crazy costumes but then I look over and I see a cop and an inmate walk in that's Lauren and Anthony . Lauren was the inmate and anthony was the cop. I walk over to them " ok , no who thought of this" I asked with a laugh talking to Lauren . " I did , you like ?" She admired spining around in her handcuff " I shake my head then turn to Anthony and pat his head " look at the LIL cop " i say in a baby voice . He gave me a stank look " look at the hoe at its finest"

Lauren👑

I stand there and listen to them argue when I feel somebody tap my shoulder I turn around and see Q.

Dressed as a woody from toy story I start laughing then he starts laughing " so ion get no hug?" He asks looking down at me I then pull him into a hug and he kisses my forehead . We then turn around and see junior dressed as a panda , Anthony and drew starring at us "what?" I ask looking at them . Anthony was the first to speak " you bet not be fucking my sister" Q started laughing while they did their hand shake. " na man we just friends" junior then dabs him " that's you ?" Q looks down at me " we taking it slow but she ain't going no where". Him Anthony and junior all laugh " you sure about that?" Drew asks him

We all turn to look at her " what you mean?" I ask " just saying things might happen " she smirked at Q . Q gave her a quick smile and flipped her off . We all start laughing when this girl walks over.  " Q where the drinks at ?" He turns around and introduces her " junior, Anthony , Lauren this is my little sister Daya , Daya this is lauren junior and her brother Anthony" we all said hello . " uh Daya I can show you we're the drinks are " we all peep his game " ok " she says walking in his direction" 

About 2 hours into the party

Me and Q both have liquor in our system we dancing to the music. The Dj then changes the song to my boo by usher Q and I both give each other a look. Q grabs my hand and pulls me close to him and start singing to me whispering  words hear and there in my ear. In the middle of us dancing I feel a tap on my shoulder . Q and I both turn around  to see a tall dark skin male about 6'3 approach us " I was wondering if I could get a dance ?" I take in his pretty skin with that flashy smile but before I could answer Q speaks " uh Lauren Ima go get a drink" I nod my head and me and mr. Chocolate began to dance " so that's your dude?" I look up to him as we get closer " no , just really good friends"

Q💰😌

I walk over to the drink table to get a drink I turn around to walk back to Lauren but I then saw she was occupied . When that nigga came over there I should have told him she was mine... I take a seat at the Halloween decorated table and not even 5 mins later drew walks over . " so I take it I was right?" I look up at her " about what?" She sits on my lap " about her leaving" I look over at Lauren and smile " yeah look like she having fun" she licks her lips and sits her drink down " yeah with somebody else" I tap her thigh signaling her to get up " look we are just friends as long as she happy I'm straight" I walk over junior and talk to him.

DAYA😍

So me and Anthony are sitting outside getting to know each other and so far from what I'm hearing I can say I'm feeling him. I mean yeah me and Anthony have algebra together but we only talk in there because after 1 period we never see each other. Out the corner of my eye I see a flash go off " really Ant" he starts laughing " I can't help it if your beautiful" I turn my head away from him he grabs my chin " don't turn away from a king girl" he chuckled I laughed and move his hand " don't touch the queen" he puts his hands up in surrender               " well damn" I dust my pants off while standing up going back inside " Daya!" Anthony calls from behind me I turn around "yes your royal highness" he flashes a smile " you coming to my game Friday " I put my finger on my chin thinking " I'll have to see you know the queen has a busy schedule" I shrug and turn towards the door he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear " baby it wasn't a question " I think my heart skipped a beat or I stopped breathing I smile and walk in the house to find Q"

Lauren👑

After dancing and talking to mr. Chocolate o and his name is Marcus . We exchanged numbers . I walk over to find Q I see him talking to this girl she was dressed as a unicorn don't get me wrong she was pretty , dark skin long natural curly hair , hour glass body had a lil booty . When he spotted me he said bye to her and walked over to me "it's about time we get out of here" I look at him " yeah " we start walking towards the door " so... she was pretty." I say still walking towards the door he stops " don't tell me you jealous " he smirks       " I'm not I'm just saying " I say in defense  he shakes his head and continues to walk with me outside he takes my hand in his " you don't have to be jealous " he says then kiss my forehead. I give a slight smile.

" INMATE 555004 YOU NEED TO GET BACK B4 CURFEW " Anthony yells causing us all to laugh

" alright here I come" I say walking towards the car.