Hermione grangers secret

Disclaimer I do not own any characters in this fanfic they all belong to the one and only jk Rowling who I'm just one of many baby potter heads with a lot to learn from her.
Hermione's POV
I was looking at the stage that was before my eyes, I look up at Blaise but he just smiled as if he was a child at Christmas seeing all of the presents that Father Christmas has left for him. Hermione was still confused and wearily she steps forward onto the stage where Blaise was guiding her. Then, it became clear that Sophie's brother had not been taken and it was fake. She looked at the stage it had dark oak flooring and red curtains that draped to the ground, the back of the stage had what looked to be like a screen for a projector. When she looked up her suspicions were confirmed as she saw a black projector that was on. She looked around some more and found a mac book, that's odd why would a computer be in the wizarding world and in here, I thought, but before I could dwell I heard a " hmm" and I turned round to see Draco in a white tuxedo ( he looked like James Bond ) and picked up the black and white guitar, once he had done that he finally spoke after he was chatting flies and spoke " Hermione you look stunning, and please can you go sit in the audience." I turned round blushing and saw Blaise and Sophie, Blaise was still grinning like the Chester cat and waving to Draco as if he was a girl going to see Justin Beber. Hermione giggled and took her place in the audience , then , the lights when low and the spotlight was on Draco he started singing I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When we're grey and old
'Cause I have been told
That salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel the love is dead
I'm loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call, she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead
When I'm feeling weak
And my pain walks down a one way street
I look above
And I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh to my bones
And when love is dead
I'm loving angels instead
And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call, she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead" once he had finished I was in floods of tears I didn't know he he knew my favourite song, he opened his arms and ran into his arms crying and I asked him " how did you kno-" before I could finish he kissed me with so much passion fireworks exploded in my mouth and I kissed him back with the same amount of passion until someone interrupted " get a room! " of course it was Blaise, I stuck my middle finger up at him and carried on kissing / snogging Draco until we had to pull away due to no breath all we could say is "wow" the Draco got down on 1 knee and before he even spoke I started crying again then he said with such love " Hermione Jean Granger you have always been there fore me and I knew from the first time I saw you I wanted you to be mine and that love and lust kept growing and when you punched me in the nose I really didn't want it fixed because it would remind me of the only person who fought for what was right so would you do the pleasures of becoming Mrs Malfoy ?" I screamed " YES YES YES! " he slid the ring on my finger and I jumped on him straddling him and we both fell and started laughing and kissing until we heard a lot of cheering and clapping and some whistling we looked up to see the whole school had just witnessed what had just happen both slytherin and griffindor were clapping a cheering and McGonagall had the biggest smile in her face and that mad me and Draco happy, we got up and waved at everyone. Then, McGonagall came up and said with such happiness in her voice " I knew it was the right choice to put you together as head boy and girl'" she exclaimed then I saw my dad he came up to me and gave me a hug the biggest one ever as if he is never going to see me again " Hermione my daughter you are becoming the woman your mother is and I'm glad you and Draco will have a happy life and the children just don't forget me and your mother." He hugged me once more crying. Yes Severus Snape does cry and we had a moment and everyone was awing. He wiped his eyes before anyone saw and usher my mother to join and everyone kept awing us once we let go I said " I will see you every week so this isn't a goodbye it's a see you later." Then my mother and father turned to Draco and said in unison "if you ever hurt are daughter in any way we will personally kill you are self even if it puts us in Azkaban we have only had are daughter for a year of her 18 years she has been alive we don't want her to be hurt any more." Father hugged mother and Draco said " prof-" " call me Severus as I am going to be your father in law." " and call me gabs as I am going to be your mother in law." She smiled so sweetly but my father was just smirking as he new what she was trying to say is " I will hurt you if you do anything to my daughter and you will pay!" But being Draco he didn't get the message. We all were laughing and having a good time and I shouted " Draco and I have some things we want to ask. Ginny Weasley will you be my maid of honour. Luna and Sophie will you be my bridesmaids. Finally mother and father will you both walk me down the ail ."Once I finished Ginny,Luna and Sophie were screaming with glee and my mother and father were crying in each others arms. Then it was Draco's turn " well I don't really have anything to say." He did his Malfoy smirk which I love the what made us all laugh was when Blaise did his sassy go at Draco " excuse me I was your mate since day one and I didn't rat you and Hermione out but I see how it is!" He did a fake hair flip, and we were dying of laughter even father then once Draco was able to recover from the laughter he said with laughing tears in his eyes" jk mate I want you Blaise and Theo. You guys are my best mates but Blaise will you be my best man?" "Well how can I say no?" We all had a group hug and that was a day I was never going to forget until the day I die.