The sex of our children?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anyone of the characters except the nurse and that's it all credit goes to the queen herself JK Rowling god bless her.

Hermione's POV
I woke up feeling a arm draped across my bump. I looked to see Draco peaceful sleeping, his messy blond hair covering his face and going up when he breathed out and the way the light hit his soft platinum blond hair he looked like an angel and he was as I am so blessed to have this lucky man as my soon to be husband and father of my child. I let out a happy sigh. I thought nothing could ruin this moment until I saw the time 12:30 "shit Draco. DRACO."" What!! Is the baby ok."" Yeh the baby is fine but it's 12:30 the appointment is at 12:35 at st mungos.""shit ok just use a cleaning spell I'll be ready in 2 secs just let me get a clean top and boxers and shirt okay?""Okay."( little reference to fault in our stars) I was rushing round like a chicken who had lost its head. In the end we were smack bang on time. We had signed in and we're seen through strait away. Then we saw Gem. I ran over to her she smiled like Christmas came early; she said " are you excited and how far along are you." Draco sat beside me squeezing my hand and he kissed it the Gem put some blue gel and used a altar sound and moved the scanner around and she stopped and said with a smile on her face " congratulations your having twins." I bursted out crying in a good way and Draco too but not as much trying to keep his masculinity we were grinning like the Chester cat from Alice and wonder land then the nurse cut in the moment saying "would like to know the sex?" We said in sync " yes!"" Congratulations your having a..... boy and a... girl." We both bursted out crying and Draco said" I can't believe it Mione we are having twins!!" He hugged me with all his might without hurting the babies. I don't know why I said this but I did " do you mind them being half-bloods?"" Mione I couldn't give two shits if they are halfbreeds or squibs they are still OUR child." And with that he enveloped me in a hug and then I broke down crying for no reason. Draco was about to open his mouth but the nurse was quicker "hormones." The Draco made and small O and then got scared and said to me" if this makes you go crazy on me when you were already crazy what's hormones going to do to you and with your anger." Then he looked up to the Gem with concern and the she just said two simple words " good luck.!" And walked out of the room happy as ever. Now I just have to tell Dad and Mum.