Starts, You Can't Predict Them.

Hey i'm Whisper, well I was Whisper I am now known as Glacier. This is my life from the beginning. 

"Pups be careful!" Mother warned my siblings and I as we ran into the backyard. I chased my brother Gypsy all around the yard. It was so tiring to get him, I pounced on him and tumbled him over! He tumbled me onto the ground and ran! He ran into Maple, my sister once was hilarious! Titus and Eyolf were my other siblings also. I happened to actually be the RUNT of the pups. Once wasn't always the best. 

I loved playing with my siblings all the time! A lot of dogs live in our neighborhood, my mother always said though to stay away from strays and un-known dogs, wolves also. It was always fun playing with my siblings, and listening to mother's stories.

We started to age quickly, we were about two and a half months old now. Mother quickly became sad, and even more sad. I went up to her with my siblings and we asked her why. "Why are you upset mommy?" Maple said in concern as we nodded our agreement of our sister. "You need to know this." Mother said with a sigh looking into our eyes. "Your... not going to be with me forever..." Mother said whimpering.

 "Why not!" I whimpered. "Yeah!" Titus agreed. "Your getting old enough to get new homes, actually you are old enough right now." Mother said licking my head then Gypsy's. "Why can't we stay with you?" Gypsy said sadly. "The owners can't have 6 dogs running around the house." Mother said lying down. "Can we visit you?" I asked curiously. "I doubt it..., you pups have to stay strong though! I might see you guys at the dog park." Once I really did doubt, its such a rare chance.

That night we all slept with mother. A few days later Eyolf was adopted with Titus. It was Gypsy,Maple, and I left there, with mother of course. We were sad, we didn't play anymore we would just sleep by each other, and lick each other. Then, soon, a week later Gypsy was adopted out. Then just two days later Maple was. Leaving me by myself. With mother only. I was so lonely. They were probably so happy, getting pampered, a nice, big, comfy, dog bed all to them selves.

A few weeks later, when I was about four months old, I was adopted! I was adopted by a tall, long haired and bearded man. His clothes had holes. He smelt like human pups. He put me in the back of his machine thing! I didn't even know what this even was! There was two human pups though, maybe they could understand me. I barked and barked at them trying to tell them I don't want to be here.

They didn't understand they would tug on my tail and laugh! Then I got mad so I bit one of them! "OWEY!" Human pup one screamed in pain. It didn't even hurt, I was just warning her! "Bad dog!" The man said slapping my face. That hurt! I whimpered softly. Then we arrived at this small house. I slept in the living room in a crate. It was this square, cage, cold thing.

It was the WORST thing ever! The human pups were so annoying. I later learned human pup one was named Bella and human pup two was Mason. The owner was named Jake. It was no fun there, I had no toys, I was let out for 10 minutes the WHOLE day. That was it! Nothing else! Just to go do my business!

One day he brought me back in the machine, we headed to a building in the forest. I heard lots of dogs and humans in there. It smelled strongly of dogs. Was this a party of something? I quickly learned it was NOT a party or celebration of anything.