Leader Edd x Leader Tord

Tord's  POV

I had been wandering through the dark woods with my ak in hand I looked carefully through the woods searching for the edge or green army's territory. I hadn't enjoyed it but it hasn't been that bad, ever so often I would run into a snake here or there. Hours and hours of walking really did a number on your feet, I started to think about what was happening at the base until I heard something. I swiftly turned around to see what it was and then I was suddenly tackled I grabbed the opponents hair and threw them to the ground now pointing a gun at them they were ponying a gun at me also. " hahahaha oh Tord I love playing cat and mouse with you~" I-is he flirting with me, at this point I was so confused I was snarling at him and then stopped. He hit me with the end of his gun making me fall overt now on the forest floor holding my stomach he then took handcuffs and chained my arms and legs. He undid my button up jacket and then my sweater and started to kiss my nipples. I started to moan and groan " s-stop t-tord" tord started to kiss down my stomach and to my pants line. The pulled down my pants to my ankles and rubbed my crotch area. We then heard voices but he kept his voice down " you make a single sound I'll kill you here and now hear me?~". He looked at me devilishly and I nodded my head and moaned as he kept rubbing my crotch. He stopped and pulled down his pants and boxers. He had a full hard on, it was amazingly huge I was asstonished. Edd grabbed the rim of my boxers and slid them down. He smirked and looked into my eyes " well, well, well, I thought you hated me?~" I looked away blushing and I now knew I had an erection. Uncuffed my hands and flipped me over I turned my head slightly and had my hands on a nearby tree.

Edds POV
I positioned myself with Tord's entrance and slid myself in he moaned a little and gritted his teeth " y-you b-bastard~". I started to pump in and out of Tord and he started to moan a lot. " d-damn tord y-your tight" I said looking down and closing my eyes. Tord took one hand off of the tree and started to jerk off,  I am surprised he is happy. Tord and I moaned loudly as we both came. I think we may have moaned to loudly because now we were surrounded with the faces of shocked soldiers.