Monster Tom x Matt

Tom's POV

This is just terrible I have started to go into heat and I am craving some ass so bad. I have been craving Matts mostly. I have to have someone or it will continue longer than usual. I have made a plan and it will be postponed to until Edd and Tord go to the store tomorrow.

~ time skip ~

The next morning It was so bad I couldn't wait until Edd and tord left. I lept out of bed drooling and changing into monster form. I ran to matts door and threw it open. Matt sprung awake and looked at me worriedly, they had all seen my monster form so it's nothing new it's just frightening. " t-tom? What a-are you doing in h-here" I stared at Matt and he was pretty confused " m-Matt it's that Time of month again a-and I need this..." I closed and locked the door. " t-tom if you need this I'll help just please d- don't h-hurt my f-face" I nodded in response and walked over to him and crawled over him. I started to lick and nip his neck passionately he let out small moans, which were adorable to me. I unbuttoned his sleepwear and left a bunch of hickeys along the way to his pants line. I grabbed his pants line and worked off his pants he gasped and covered his face. Matt then sat up and pushed me backwards which was a little tough due to me being in monster form but it worked out fine. He crawled on top of me, my member now fully erect. Matt lined himself with my member and I slid myself in slowly, Matt made grunting noises and had a few tears in his eyes. The grunts turned into moans and I started to pump in and out. " t-tom f-f-faster p-please~" I started to pump faster and faster until he let out a loud moan and came, I was so close a few more times and I would be finished. I grunted and came inside Matt. He got off of me and laid down next to me.

Matt's POV
This had been my first time and it felt amazing I laid down next to tom panting I looked at my covers and noticed they were all scratched and torn. Now I'll have to buy new ones. Damn it.