Play dates part 1

(Y/n) was taking Kankri to go hang out with his friends for a play date, Kankri was quite excited. "(Y/n) maybe I can inf9rm them ab9ut all the new stuff I learned t9day!" He chirped happily. "That sounds like a wonderful plan Kanny!" You said and pinched his cheek gently. " That's very triggering..." he mumbles while you laugh your ass off.

After a while you both get to GHB's mansion where all the kids were having the play date, you knocked on the door. "Hello?" The Grand high blood (just Godda make that dramatic lmao ) answered the door. "WHO THE MOTHERFUCK ARE YOU?" You let out a squeak, and took a deep breath. " H-Hello, I'm (y/n),(l/n)....I'm here for the play d-date for my child Kankri." You managed to squeaked out. The grand high blood let out a loud laugh. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE MOTHERFUCKING FIRST PLACE?RIGHT THIS WAY LITTLE MAMA." He said while letting out a cute/loud honk. He led you to a room full of little trolls, you thought they were all adorable. Kankri got a little jealous seeing that you didn't pay any attention to him and sighed. While the trolls played with each other (not that way you pedophile -_-) you sat in a room with the grand high blood, started to chat with him he even let you touch his fabulous hair. You guys made jokes and laughed a lot, until you heard a crash from where the kids were having their play date.