Back At Home/DRAMA Mama

MB and Diggy are upstairs chilling and playing video games in prod's room. While Bri, Will , Tameka, and Layla are down stairs. They are sitting on the couch just talking.

Tameka- Bri, Im sorry for everything I ever done to you. I was just being a big baby about everything. i guess. And jealous of you.

Bri - Jealous of me

Tameka - Yea. Are we cool

Bri - Dont worry about it boo, we kinda like sisters now anyways.

Tameka - Well since we are so close, I wanna tell all of yall something.

Bri and Layla - What is it , Hurry up and tell. *EAGERLY*

Tameka - I have CRABS !!!!

Layla- But didnt you and Ray do it the other day.

Bri - Yea the day we first came here. *thinking back to it* Wouw , That day was the most fun day. The day princeton asked me out me. Me out of all girls me.

Layla - Plus , The day prod tryed to get me . Ha nice try!

Will - This is serious , can we not make this about yall right now.

Mean while , Ray was coming down the stairs. He heard them talking so he decided to stop and listen.

Will - But anyways yes they did . So tameka probably gave Ray grabs too.

Bri - OMG , Did you tell him

Tameka - No !

Layla - Well you need to tell him, like tonight

Will & Bri - DIDO !

Tameka - Well I guess , but when the time is right

Ray began to walk downstairs while looking mad.

Tameka - Hey babe, Where are ya going

Ray - *walking towards the door* To the store

Ray slams the door behind him and leaves out and gets in his car.

Tameka - Do you think he heard us???

Will - I dont know

Layla - Dont worry , i dont think so

Bri - Yea. He is just going to the store

                                  *Ray POV *

Ray walks to his car and balls his fist up. He was on his way to the doctor. He was really mad.

Ray - I cant believe she probably gave me crabs. Well I havent been ichying but what if I do have it ......Ughhhhhhhhhh. I swear I would kill this girl.........!

Ray drives to the doctor and signs in and waits on his doctor to come to call him back there so he can get examined.

???- Ray Lopez

Ray - Thats me

???- Your doctor is ready to see you

Ray walked to the back and puts on the little gown thing and goes back to the room. He has an 67 year old female doctor from India. She has been his doctor since he was born. Her name is Ingrid Ambobi.

Doc. Ingrid walks in the room

Ingrid - Hello Ray , She said with her indian accent

Ray - Hey ingrid

Ingrid - Why are you here today. Your physical isnt until may