Part 2

Amelia's house was full of glass shards, oatmeal, cereal, peas, bra and vomit.Most of the classmates went back home already but 6C super heroines(Bertha,Sappira,Scarlett,
Serena,Jessie,Kathy and Laue) can't face detention so they decided to stay at Amelia's house for a day or two. School was plain boring, so they didn't dare to go back. In fact, they even thought of dropping out of school forever to be super heroines.

      But some strange things happened. Amelia cried again! LOL, just kidding. Bra the sheep came!! Finally, Bra became a character. Yay!!!!!!!!~
Bra said, 'OMG!!! My favourite glass shards, oatmeals, cereal, peas, bras and vomit! YEAH!!'
They all stood and stopped dead in their tracks. Bra ate all the things on the floor!! Amelia cried again (real). Her mum came out. She accidentally dropped her 'Shannel' handbag. As quick as flash, Bra opened its mouth and swallowed it whole! AHHH!!Amelia's mum cried, 'Noooo! My mirror! My phone! My Facebook! My Candy Crush! My Pokémon Go!!' She was so angry, she threw Bra out of the window!Ahhhh!!!

     Bertha jumped down to catch Bra, 
then Sapphire,then Scarlett,then Jessie,then Kathy, then Serena. When Laue Chlo wanted to jump down, Bertha had already held Bra's tiny limbs, and Sapphire held Bertha's, Scarlett held Sapphire's, Jessie held Scarlett's, Kathy held Jessie's,Serena held Kathy's and finally, Laue held Serena's hand. Phew! Laue saved us. We saved Bra!!

Suddenly, Amelia cried too much and flooded herself and her mum out of the door! YEAH!!! WOO-HOO! We now have our own house. No school either! However, this world got a whole lot interesting things are about to change.

Part 2 ended
Stay tuned for Part 3
^_^