Return to Mystic Falls

"Ma'am! Oh my God! Call 911!" my next victim screamed after hitting me at the old bridge I used to read by.

"I don't think that will be necessary," my party crapper brother comes in. He grabs the twenty something year old and compelled her and her trashy boyfriend to forget what just happened and run.

"I had a long trip! I haven't eaten anything.  How would you feel if I took a bite of your doppelgänger?"

"You are so over dramatic," he pulls me in for a hug, "How are you doing sister?"

"As well as Damon," he got a bite to eat... literally. Damon nudges me in the ribs knowing my reflex was punch his arm.

"Little sister. The prude," Damon chuckles.

"Hey I've done much things in the past years of my Vampirism wild."

"Sure," Stefan interrupts.

"At least I don't stalk the doppelgänger!"

"I'm not stalking. I'm keeping an eye."

"What about you Damon? Still looking for the bitch that is Katherine? She probably wasn't even in that dumb tomb. I wasn't even a vampire yet when that happened while as you two were."

"Do not bring Katherine into this!" Damon grabbed my arms tightly.

"Why not? There's a clone right in front of our eyes!" I popped out of his grip.

"Cassidy, why are you wearing leather?"

"Stefan, why are you wearing leather?" He just kinda looked at me funny.

"Stefan, let's get our sweet princess home."

"Home is my cabin in Oregon that I, late notice, had to compell someone to buy."

"We mean our home."

"The boarding house?! No! I hate it there. Bitches have died in there! One day we are going to completely lose it to other vampires, I just know it." They just picked me up by my waist, switched so that I was carried like a dead body, and threw me in the trunk of Damon's favorite car,"Hey! I still have my phone! I can call the police!" I started banging on the top of the trunk.

"She's still a struggler even though she's quiet in public."

"Hey, it's your fault you interrupted my dinner."

"We have stuff." I heard the driver door close and the engine start up. I smacked the top again.

"Huh...! Stuff!" I took a crowbar out of my back pack and opened the trunk.

It feels good in the wind. It feels good to be home.

I jump out of the trunk onto Wickery Bridge. I climbed onto the edge looking in the water letting my legs dangle.

I kicked off the edge into the water. The chilly water hit my skin reminding me of that night.

The night Elena's parents died, and the night my bestfriend became a vampire. She didn't deserve to, but she was hurt, and I wanted to help her with my blood, but she fell in the water. She didn't know how to swim. She never told me. I was a good swimmer, but I was in shock.

We are still friends but not as close.

I started to head home. Headlights hit my leather jacket and leather pants.