Chapter 15- Last chapter

Welp, just gonna say it.......this chapter is nothing but smut. Yes that's right, smut all the way. I'll try my best to make it interesting. Sorry if it gets boring towards the end, but I tried. Lots of things are probably gonna happen sooooooo......yeah. Have fun reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deseuri's P.O.V.
The both of us walked back home and it was already getting dark. "So, what special thing am I getting?" Tae asked. "Me." I said back. He smiled and we reached our destination. "Come on Deseuri, hurry up!" He begged. I followed him to our room and he closed the door behind us. Suddenly I pushed him up against the door. "I've been waiting a really long time for this." I kissed him roughly and I could tell that he liked it.

He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I moaned in his mouth a little and he continued to hug me. He brought me to the bed and I ran my fingers through his hair. He sat done so that I was on his lap and I pulled back for air. "Deseuri, you have no idea how much I want you right now." He said. "Well....I can take a guess." I said back. He smiled and kissed me again. I started to grind my hips against him and I felt his hands on my butt.

He pushed my body closer to his and I could feel how hot he was getting. "T-Tae, you're really warm." I said. "And you're a little cold....how about I make you feel my warmth?" He asked. "I nodded and bit his neck. "Oww, what was that for?!" He yelled. "For me." I said back. I started to laugh a little and I kissed the stop where I bit. I could feel a little bit of his pulse and it was going fast. Then I could feel him tugging on my shirt. "Can I take this off?" He asked. "Mmhmm." I said. "He smiled and removed my shirt. He stared at me for a while and I felt kinda nervous. "It's been a while since I seen you like this." He suddenly grabbed me and flipes me over, then he came close to my ear and said, "Ya know, back then when we would mess around, I was an angel. I always treated you carefully, but now that I'm the king of hell, naughty things are going to be going on here." My eyes wised as he said that and I was honestly scared of what he was gonna do to me.

When he brought his face back to mine it was a nice warm smile. He kissed my lips and trailed done to my neck. He sucked and sucked until I moaned out. "I've found Deseuri's sweet spot." He said happily. I was about to say something when he kissed me there again. "Mmmm, T-Tae......more." I begged. I felt a smile form on his lips and I felt his hand trail from my arm down to my pants.

He grabbed the hem of my jeans and started to unbutton it. I wrapped both of my arms around him and pulled on his hair again. I earned a slight groan from him and I liked it. Then I felt a hand slid down into my underwear. I winched a little as I felt him touch me. "T-Tae.....hurry up." I said. "The more you beg, the slower I get." He said back. I tugged on his shirt as an answer to that and he smiled.

Then he began to rub my area. I moaned out loud and I pulled him closer. He inserted a finger into me and I gasped. He took the opportunity to kiss me. He slid his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it.

Tae's P.O.V.
I saw the chance to kiss Deseuri and I did. I slipped my tongue inside and I could tell that he enjoyed it. I removed my fingers from her and backed away. When I did she looked at me lustfully. I removed my shirt and she sat up and hugged me. "You're really warm." She said. I smiled and she didn't let go. Then I felt something wet on my stomach. I looked down and saw her kiss me. She trailed her kisses up to my chest.

Then she kissed my nipple. I closed my eyes when she did and she pushed me into the floor. She got on top of me and continued to kiss my chest. She bit my nipple this time and I groaned out. "I-I'll...get you back." I said. She made a mischievous smile at me and went lower. Then she unbuttoned my pants.

"H-Hey, who said you could take those off?" I asked. "I did. Right now I want to be the one to do everything. Over that long period of you being an angel, you've always been the dominate one, but not this time." She explained. She removed my pants and slowly slid done my boxers. Then she got up and removed her underwear. She sat on me and smiled. "You smile a lot." I said. "Well duh, it's because I get to be here like this with you." She said. I rolled my eyes and she kissed me again. Then she slid onto my member. As she did I moaned out.

I could feel the warmth inside of her and I liked it. "T-Tae....y-you...feel really....good..." She said. "You f-feel great." I spat out. I saw another smile form when I said that. The she started to move herself. I began to groan and moan all over and she was doing the same. She leaned forward and started to kiss my neck while still oveing her body.

I put my hands on her waist and I could feel her moans in my neck. I pushed her down more and I heard her moan louder then before. She sat back up, but this time put her hands on my chest. Her eyes were closed and her face looked cute. "D-Deseuri....mmm....h-hard...harder." I moaned out. She bit her lip and started to grind harder onto me.
I then bucked up my hips so that I was deeper inside of her. I hit her g-spot perfectly and the both of us were moaning like crazy now.

"Tae.....I'm gonna....cum." She said. I nodded and pulled her closer. "M-Me too...." I said back. After a while of grinding the both of us came with each other. She fell on top of me and her fingers ran trough my hair. "That was great." She said. "You were great." I added. She lifted her head and rested it on my chest. "Promise we'll do this again." She said. "I promise, but you got lucky this time. If I was the one in charge, a lot of naughty things would've gone on." I said. She laughed a little and I smiled. "You're really cute when you smile." I said. "Well, you're cute all the time." She said back. She kissed me again and put her head back down. "My Deseuri, I'll never let you go.......I love you." ........no answer. I looked at her and realized that she fell asleep. "Why on the floor out of all places." I said to myself.
I kissed her head and layer there. "I guess I can fall asleep too." I closed my eyes and drifted into the abyss of sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading. Ya know I really didn't want this to be the last chapter of this book because I've grown attached to it. *sigh* It's been fun everyone, but now it must end......thank you all for this. I appreciate it. The End

OR IS IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm such an awful person

UPDATE: I have made a part two to this book, it's not done yet, but i will update, check out the second book on my page. It's about another member, but the beginnings are still about Deseuri and Taehyung. I hope you guys like it.