14

PREVIOUSLY
I walked out of the school and walked back home. Suddenly, someone grabbed me by the mouth and pulled me into the same aisle. Immediately, I knew who it was.
'WHAT THE HECK DO Y----!' He cuts me off by slamming his lips against me. I tired to out him off me again but it didn't work. As I was about to kicked his 'thing' I heard someone say my name.

'Riley?'

-----------------

JAMES POV

I walked back home. Yeah, I had training again. But at least I got early leave. Yay! But yeah, I do cricket. You know, it is pretty fun to be honest.

'WHAT THE HECK DO Y-----!' I heard someone yelled. I ran to where the sound came from and what I saw in front of me made my mouth drop. Damian and Riley were kissing. KISSING!

'Riley?' I say softly, trying to keep my anger in. If I don't, I might destroy the whole place. She pulled Damian off him and started to walk towards me. I backed away. Tears started to form in her eyes.

'I can expla----!'
'No!'
'Please James!'
'Ha, you have been cheating on me for this whole time? Is that why you flinch every time I kiss you? Ha, I can't believe you!' I said to her before running away from that scene.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I ran. Is this how she felt when I left her? No no no, that was different! Think of the present James!

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Riley. I kept running and ran across the road. I looked behind me and he still kept running. I looked towards a speeding car and my eyes fixed on Riley again.
'RILEY!' I ran to get her but it was too late. The car sped on Riley and she laid motionless on top of the car.

'RILEY!' I shouted as I ran towards her lifeless body. Tears started to stream down my face. I wiped her dried tears as I held her in my arms.
'I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I've should've let you explain! I'm so sorry!' I sobbed as I cried, hugging her lifeless body.

I hear siren noises and saw a ambulance coming our way.
They rushed out of the ambulance and got Riley.
'Can I come?' I asked the guy. He looked at me.
'Are you her guardian?' Do I look old to you?

'No I am her boyfriend.' I stuttered out the boyfriend part as I thought of that scene.

I got into the ambulance and they started driving to the hospital. I looked out through the window and saw Damian. He had a smirk on his face.
Oh this guy is gonna regret this! I looked towards Riley again and started heading towards her. I held her hands as she lays there motionless.

Im such a bad boyfriend.

RILEY POV

I walked out of the school and walked back home. Suddenly, someone grabbed me by the mouth and pulled me into the same aisle. Immediately, I knew who it was.
'WHAT THE HECK DO Y----!' He cuts me off by slamming his lips against me. I tired to out him off me again but it didn't work. As I was about to kicked his 'thing' I heard someone say my name.

'Riley?' I looked towards who talked and saw it was James. He face was shocked and angry at the same time. What have I've done?

I pulled Damian off me and I started walking towards James. He backed away from me. Tears had started to form in my eyes as I walked closer to him

'I can expla----!'
'No!'
'Please James!'
'Ha, you have been cheating on me for this whole time? Is that why you flinch every time I kiss you? Ha, I can't believe you!' He shouted to me before running off.

Tears streamed down my face as hands grabbed my waist.
'Now you are all mine...' I hear him whisper in my ears. I pushed him off me.
'GET AWAY FROM ME!'

I started to run after James. I was getting tired as he still kept running. Me not paying attention noticed he crossed the road.

'RILEY!' I hear someone scream. I looked towards my left and saw a car coming my way.
'RILEY!' That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

'Riley!' I hear someone say to me. Everything was white. Is this heaven?

'Yes it is my dear!' I heard that voice again. I looked around me until I saw 2 people that caught my eyes. My parents.

I ran towards then but they vanished. I fell to the ground and tears escapes my eyes.
'Just let me die world! James already hates me!' I said as tears streams down my face.
'No he doesn't!' My dad's voice appeared in my head.

Suddenly, I am in a white room. In front of me was a masked person.
'Hello Riley!' He greeted me.
'W-who a-are y-y-you?' I stuttered out.

'If you want to wake up from your 2 months coma, you must give me one of your most favourite memory..' he says to me, totally ignoring my question.

I'm in coma?

------------------

'Riley! Please wake up!' I hear someone say. I woke up and light hurt my eyes. I groaned. I sat up and a unfamiliar boy around my ages, sat next to me.

'Im sorry! Are you ok?' Who was this boy?

'I'm ok. But who are you and why are you sorry for?'

------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU PEEPS

XOXO

published - 070517