17

I'm back I guess
Sorry
***

WRITTEN - 14/07/17
PUBLISHED - 14/07/17
***
PREVIOUSLY
What is all of this? Why is a simple omurice....reminds me of so much scenes.
'Riley are you ok?' Joanne asks me, making me snap out of my trance. I looked towards her.
'Yes..' I said as I smiled at her. I got a plate and sat down. I took my fork and plunged into it, getting myself a piece.

When I ate it my eyes widened. I guess it really was my favourite before my amnesia...
-------
RILEY POV

'Riley. Riley. Snap out of it.' I shook my head and faced towards James, who was shaking his hands in front of my face. At that point, I wanted to laugh at him since he didn't even realise that I was just staring at him, still waving his hand.
'Um, you can stop now..' I said to him, chuckling because of his reaction. He scratched his head and gave me a sorry look.

'You spaced out and we need to kinda get going if we want to be early.' I looked at the time but didn't give a reaction. Why? Because I don't freaking know what time we start.
'And if you are wondering...school starts in 10 minutes..'

Yeah, now I was really alarmed.
'Why didn't you tell me!' I shouted at him as I put my shoes on and my backpack. I opened the door but then looked back because James wasn't coming.
'Are you coming or not?'

'Yes whatever!' We left the house and walked to school. Well James guided me to the school. We walked in silent. Around 5 minutes of walking, I finally saw a building.
'And that's the school.. come on let's go!' James says as he runs inside the building. I followed behind him. He ran all the way to his locker, unlocking it first thing he arrived.

'Umm, where's my locker?' I quietly say while tapping his shoulders. He just points at his left. Ok then...

I stared at my locker before realising something. I tapped his shoulders again. I swear I heard him sighed. Is that good for bad?
'What?' He says without even sparing a glance at me.

'What's my locker code?' He immediately looked up at me before smacking his head.
'ERGGGH you never told me it since we were --' James stopped his sentence half way.
'Since we were what?'

I just looked at him take a deep breath before holding onto my shoulders.
'Nothing, I didn't say anything..I want the old Riley back...' he muttered the last part as he focussed back on his locker.

Well that's great.... James is obviously keeping something away from me and I still don't know my locker code. Oh well.

I waited for james to finish with his locker before asking him one more question. He quickly turned around and held onto my shoulders.
'STOP! I don't want anymore questions from you! You are bugging me so much! If only you didn't get that stupid amnesia!' He bursted out loud. I stopped and realised what he had said. I looked down at my feet as James knew what he just said.

'Riley. I'm sorry. I don't know what just came to me...'
I just looked back up at him and started to walk away.
'Rile---' I interrupted him.

'I'll just find my own way to class....' I say quietly back to him. I looked at the sheet with my schedules on it. BLOCK B ROOM 3. I looked up at the sign and i was at BLOCK H. Where the hell do I go just to find BLOCK B. I stopped walking and scanned through my bag for a map of the school. Nothing. I stood up again and faced the walls. When I saw what was in front of me, I facepalmed myself. There was a map of the school right there.

I examined the map for a good minute or 2 before memorising it in my head.
'Well hello there Riley..' I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and was faced with a boy. I didn't say anything cause I didn't realised the guy.

'Being quiet huh? Why don't we finish off last time?' What was this guy talking about? Suddenly he pushed me against the wall. What do I do? Suddenly a vision came up again.

(From Chap 14)
I walked out of the school and walked back home. Suddenly, someone grabbed me by the mouth and pulled me into the same aisle. Immediately, I knew who it was.
'WHAT THE HECK DO Y----!' He cuts me off by slamming his lips against me. I tired to out him off me again but it didn't work. As I was about to kicked his 'thing' I heard someone say my name.

Without even thinking, I kicked his under (idk why but I am cringing but laughing at the same time while writing this)

He immediately fell down to the floor. Then I realised who the heck was he. Damian.. I quickly ran away from him and tried to memorise where was BLOCK B again. After I don't how long of running I finally reached BLOCK B. I searched for the room 3 and opened the door. Everyone stared at me as I entered.

'Riley you are late. Stay out there, we need to talk.' The teacher says. I silently groaned as I closed the door. It's not my fault that I somehow got amnesia and lost all of my memory. After for what seems like 10 years, the teacher finally comes out, shutting the door once she is out.

'Riley, why are you late today? You are usually early?' The teacher asked me. Should I tell her or no? I guess I should or she is gonna be questioning me, or maybe phone Joanne.
I told my teacher everything. From waking up in hospital to realising that I dint have any memories of ANYTHING.

'Aww Riley.' She says as she hugs me. We pulled away from the hug as she introduced herself to me.
'Hello I'm Mrs Barns, your art teacher.' I greeted her back before entering back inside the classroom. Mrs Barns whispers in my ears.

'Can I tell everyone so they won't be bugging you?' I slowly shook my head before regretting the choice. Pretty sure telling people is way worse than them not knowing. If they know, that means that I will have questions being asked...probably anyways.

'So this is Riley. Well you guys know her but she doesn't know you... 100% that you guys know what I am talking about...'

Whispers were spread around the room.
'Did she loose her memories?' And all those other things.

'Yes ok guys hush. Riley you sit there, next to Alex.'

Alex waved his hands in the air. I sat next to him before realising something.
I turned towards him. 'Weren't you at my house?' . Alex turned towards me and nodded his head excitedly. I turned away and smiled. Ok.
-----

THX U FOR 1.92K READS AND I FORGOT HOW MANY LIKES...WHOOPS

XOOXOXOOX