Curiosity

(A/N, Eyyy, it's Dark's view now. Depending on how the title is worded, can tell you which POV it is. Just a note to help. Bye y'all!)

I looked out at the group of Mark's fans, now just hanging out and talking with each other. Having to actually stay in Mark's mind 90% of the time, gets...boring. That also means I barely get to see anyone outside of Mark's little group of friends or the other Ipliers. I took a glance out at what Mark was seeing, and couldn't stop staring. There was a girl, who I guessed to be 5'4", who was looking at her phone. She was slim, and when she looked up, I actually took a step back. Her face was like her body, slim, but stunning in its own ways. Her long
(F/C) hair slightly moved as her body did. Small mouth, small nose, but such pretty (S/F/C) eyes. 'Oh what nice eyes you have, miss' I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I was actually showing myself next to Mark, until she stopped and stared, eyes widening a little. Then her friend pulled her away, asking her, "C'mon, don't you have some boxes to unpack, (Y/N)?" I stared after as long as I could, before disappearing back into Mark's mind.
(Y/N). Such a beautiful name.... Then I stopped. What the hell went over me that would make me daydream about this girl I barely know, and show myself, in public, mind you, without a care?!? I was angry...and curious. "Tonight.." I muttered, "tonight I will find out."

~Oh hokay. You might have gained a stalker. Ehh. Makes sense with the genres I'm writing in. Fav, like, comment, follow, if ya want, and tell others that you think will like this book to check it out. Bye y'all!~