Chapter 2 Officially!

Lexie's POV

As the sound of he bell ringing through the speakers, I quickly, and I mean quickly rose to my feet, knocking my chair down in the process stuffed my books in my bag and lifting the chair up. Casing one more glance at the back of the classroom, I found everyone gone. I took that as my cue to leave and bolted out of the classroom before the hallway or too crouded.

I ran to my locker and sorted my books out in order. Once I was done, I zipped up my bag and slammed my locker shut. Tina's locker was on the other side of the school, unfortunately for her, it was in the worst area possible, the popular people hung out there at the south wing. We both came to an agreement that meeting at my locker after school was easiest, seeing as it would be to much hard work getting to her.

After a while of eavesdropping on peoples conversations, I caught Tina sauntering down the hallway, thundering look plastered on her face. She ran he ringers through her hair.

"What's up?" I asked her

"Ugh! Doesn't it annoy you when people don't move out of the way?!" she shouted loudly so everyone could hear her. We walked to the schools exit doors, pushing through a crowd of freshman's, then steppe out into the warm September breeze. We walked onto the bus and took our usual spot near the back, not to far though, that's where the jocks sit, sucking cheerleaders faces off.

The bus was packed with people, only one seat next to me remaining, as we were on a three seater. Suddenly, someone else came stepping on the bus looking around for a seat, his eyes finally meeting mine as he smirked, walking over to the seat next to me. Yes you probably guessed who it is by now, yup Joey Terrence AGAIN!

"Hey babe" he whispered huskily whilst leaning onto my shoulder.

"Fuck off" I simply said back, flaring with anger that he called me babe.

I almost forgot Tina was there until she pocked me in the back saying it was my stop. "Move" I said to Joey as he stood up. "Babe! This is my stop too! Shall we walk together?" He questioned me in a squeal, he looked at me with a knowing smirk, he was doing what he does best, annoying people! I stomped off the bus, not forgetting to wave to Tina in the process. I walked off just to have someone tug at my wrist sending shivers through my entire body. "Hey Wait!" Joey came running after me. "No, why should I" I questioned him whilst speed walking home, almost there! Food I know you miss me, I feel you dragging me to you already! Snickering to myself, I walked off when I then crashed I the ground, getting grass all over me. "Ugh!" I said and looked up to see the one and only Joey Terrence staring back at me... Concerned? That emotion soon vanished as he said "Don't struggle babe, your turning me on!" I stopped and smiled at him, then kneed him straight in the balls, yep, I just went for it! He rolled over, clutching his privets as I scrambled up and running off, laughing. Just as I reached my front door, I saw Joey two doors down from me? I don't remember him Living there aha! "I will get you back Priya!" He shouted across at me, sill in pain. "Bring it on Terrence, I'm looking forward to it" I smirked at him hen slammed the door shut, shouting "I'm home!" As always, no one was there. I ran to the fridge, falling on the way then grabbed my ruffles, logged onto my laptop and lay down on my couch, the only word I could think of was Revenge!!

Hey guys! I hoped u liked this chapter! Will be uploading soon! Bye sweet humans, also if they is any spelling mistakes tell me because I'm writing on an iPhone!