Chapter 1

It was a quite warm morning, the tributes were sweating their hinds off in their space suits but they had to bear with it until they took off.
The six students said their farewells to their families and prepared for a boarding signal. A stern looking woman about the age of thirty walked towards them with a robot and a child following behind. The woman had her hair tied in a tight bun, her rectangle framed glasses gave her the angry librarian look. With a death stare she looked them in the eyes.
"Students, you have worked hard to get where you are now and we all expect you to do your best up there." The six nodded in unison.
"Good, now this is Cosmos Vega, she will be accompanying you on your mission. Do not underestimate her for she has the brain as smart as you. This is Oscar, he is being sent up to take care of Cosmos. He carries around a book on how to care for Cosmos but if you have any questions call home. Please make her feel welcome." The lady said.
The soon to be pilot of the ship smiled. "Will do miss!"
"My name is Lacy Hinge. Good day." Lacy said trotting away. The six exchanged confused looks. The pilot however bent down and introduced herself.
"My name is Cassidy Farlan. Im the pilot of this ship. Im from Augustus, where are you from Cosmos?" Cassidy said.
The little girl looked at the pilot and then at her robot friend. The robot chimed up. "She is from Meadow-more. She's not used to people please excuse her shyness." The robot beeped. Cassidy sized up Cosmos. She had short bob like black hair and distracted eyes.
One by one the rest started to introduce themselves.
"Im Blythe Lan, im in charge of all the mechanical work. Im from Jiki." The darker skinned girl chimed up. She was very short compared to Cassidy and adorably chubby too.
The red haired freckled fellow piped up. "My name is Jasper Arden, im from Cranji and work as the camera man and language expert." He was tall and had one eye covered by his hair.
A rather slim and lenky guy with a man bun was standing in the back. He had tanned skin that practically screamed that he was from the middle part of Hade. "Im Joel Gunn, nice to meet you princess. Im the co-pilot of this hunk of glory right here." Mr. Man bun said tapping the ship with his fist and whistling.
A shorter albino stepped up and introduced himself. "Im Viktor Petrov. Im in charge of technical issues." He said. It was almost obvious that he was from a more snowy part of Gaea.
Finally the light skinned girl with tied up brown hair introduced herself. "Im Rem Raylee. Im the recorder for this trip. Im from Rora Springs.