1.

VOTE IF HARRY STYLES IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING THAT HAS EVER EXISTED ;)

Y'know how it feels when its a Sunday night, your on the couch, maybe watching television, and your completely at peace, and then someone decides to remind you that you have school the next day and you literally have a physical pain in your chest?

Well, that's how exactly how I felt in my 4th period class.

After the whole 'Harry incident', I cried in the janitors closet until Victoria found me and took me to the nurse. Apparently a mental breakdown is not enough to be sent home, and after about twenty minutes of Victoria cursing at the nurse, we both left for 4th period (well, that's after the nurse gave Victoria her detention slip.)

But anyway, here I am in 4th period and to say I'm not happy would be an understatement. I mean I literally look like a walking train wreck! My hair is a mess, my face is flushed and my clothes are still soaked with tears.

Yeah, I look fabulous..

And to top it all off, Harry is in this class.

Sighing, I grabbed my notebook from under my desk.

I drew random little doodles all over my paper until the door swung open and in came Mr. Grimshaw. He took a look around the class before asking, "wheres Styles?"

"Late." half then class called out and I mentally thanked the lord that nobody told the principle what he did earlier.

If he got detention because of me, well lets just say I would probably be in a wheelchair. Sometimes I wish I could just tell him how I feel and maybe even forgive him one day. We could be friends like we used to be. I still remember the day we met in the park,

~flashback~ (3rd person)

Louis sat in the sand. His little baby hands played with everything in the sand box from the toys, to the sand, to his own little baby toes. His mum was off talking to people and like all 8 year old boys, he was getting curious. Across the park, he could see a boy a little younger than him talking to an older girl. Normally, he wouldn't associate with anyone younger than him because it wasn't the 'cool' thing to do but this little boy with the curly hair and gorgeous green eyes seemed different. Louis was intrigued.

He walked over to the boy with his 'Captain America' action figure in hand. "Hi there!" he exclaimed to the boy.

"hello! I'm Harry!" The boy talked kinda slow and Louis just realized he had dimples.

"I'm Louis! Wanna play Captain America?" He asked, showing him the action figure.

"yeah! I love Captain America!" Harry announced proudly and ran towards the sandbox

And when they got there, Louis said only one thing,

"I like you, Harry." And Harry just smiled.

Because Louis liked Harry.

And Harry liked Louis,

and that's all that mattered, really.

~end of flashback~

My thoughts got cut off as a curly haired lad came through the doors.

"Sorry im late, Grimshaw." He said as he stalked down the isles.

Grimshaw looked like he was about to have a fucking heart attack his face was so red but he didn't say anything, he just got back to the lesson.

"so as I was saying before someone interrupted," he glared at Harry and he just chuckled. "we will be partnering up to do our project. You both must write a song together by the end of this month. I want it describe something that you've went through. Not drugs or alcohol," Half the class groaned." Something that means something to you, so now let me call out partners." We all waited while he got out his notebook.

"okay, let me see,

Leigh-Ann and Jade

Haylee and Zayn

Liam and Niall

and,

Oh here we go,

Harry and Louis."

"WHAT!"

YAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY I cant believe chapter 1 is finally up!!!!!!!!!! im so happy! I hope you like it!

please comment, vote, follow, and add to your libraries so u know when I update!