Chapter 1

Prolog:
"Guys I have to move!" Screamed and little girl around 8 with Raven black hair and Carmel eyes. Then 5 boys and 1 gurl came crying. The boys came out looked like... one with brown hair and sunglasses. Another that looked like a narwhal and a squirrel. One with ginger hair and a golden 'Z' necklace. Another with black hair over one eye with a white and purple jacket. The last one with a barney suit and an eye patch. The girl had an ombre effect on her her hair, it was brown at the top and blonde at the bottom with a silver crown. They all hugged. As the little girl left. I will always miss you guys.

19 years later (yes I did the math)

Aph/Jess pov:
"APH GET UP!" I could hear Kaytlen yelling at me. I groned and got up. I walked to the coach and turned on the news. I couldn't believe my eyes. Tears came out as I saw my old friends. "Hey guys Sky here and most of you know that the entire group isn't here, Jess is gone and we haven't seen eachother for 19 years." "Yeahs wees miss yous jetz." "Yeah Jess we just want you to come back and if you will be at vidcon please wear you Ayono Aishi cosplay and ill be Osana Nagimi." "I miss you shipping me and Ross, MithRoss hehe." Hehe im a squirrel." "Bye maybe we will see here." I started crying but I realised every year I get 7 free tickets to vidcon. Thats when I new we are going to vidcon. Skymedia here I come!