Chapter 3

Jess pov:
We got startec (song at the top, im not writing the lyrics and listen to all of it its bootyful. WARNING CURSE WORDS). When we finished everyone started claping and I smiled as I looked at Sky and he said "YAAAASSSSS!" I walked up to him and kissed him.

sky pov:
Jess finished her song and she was amazing. she finished and walked over to me and kissed me. I was shocked at first but melted into it. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop but we parted and both blushed and she winked at me. I just smirked and she giggled and walked back to her spot where she rapped. She turned into her normal form as Jess and not Aph. I could see her Mystreet friends were not happy. I could tell Kaytlen and, Kawaii~Chan were happy. Yiu see they are like Jess. Kaytlen's real name is Lizy and her YouTube Channel is called PrincessRizu. Kawaii~Chan's real name is Moeka and her YouTube Channel name is MegaMoeka. I then yelled "who wants to see Moeka and Lizy!" Everyone cheered.
Lizy/Kaytlen pov:
I hear Sky yelling out names like he did with Jess. I looked at Moeka (kawaii~chan) and nod. We both walk up there and changed into our real forms. I turned around and saw Travis checking me out. I so wanted to yell at him but I just flipped him off in a friend way and smiled. He is the only person I told (besides Jess and Moeka) about my secret. He just laughed and smiled at me.