CHAPTER TWO~INTRODUCING MY FAMILY

my mother and father say im 'beautiful' that's usually when my two brothers chris and chris laugh. I bet your thinking what the same name, was you mother on crack or something? in fact she was. Chriss number one ,the oldest chris, was put up for adoption, because my mom was on hardcore drugs like meth and dope and way worse stuff that I don't even know about.chris has a different last name but he has my mothers traits.

     Chris number two ,the youngest chris,is almost exactly like chris number one, but we call then dull and clark. theire two years aprt but share the same mother. my mom had clark aftewr she soberd up, but she felt terrible about dull being adopted so she named clark chris. not knowing her first child would come back to her in 8 years.

   next my mother was supposed to birth twins. the first one out was my sister April MayHone, sadly the second one rose didn't make it out alive,my mom found the better of things and found april flawless, but she never noticed any of our flaws.saddly mother and her boyfriend broke up, and he won coustody over april because hes wealthy. happily her and clark were still together. mother realized she would be able to have a fouth child so like a smart 21 1/2 year old that's sex driven she baought condoms and birth control.

     supprisingly threw two condoms and birth control I  ,Stellah Nicole Michales, was born.mom made her boyfirnd jim marry her so he wouldn't bail on us like all the other guys did and he achually commited to it aswell.in fact he baought the ring and the whole nine yards.

     about two years later rohn Aprils dad died he put april in the will towards my mom. mom was happy that she got april back but father wasn't very happy to know she had a nother kid out of the two ke knew about. they got in a big ass argument about it and decided to get divorced, mom got smart and filed for coustody over all three of us.supprisingly dad never left so they started dateing again.

A/N SO THIS IS CHAPTER TWO THREE WILL COME SOON I HOPE AGAIN PLEASE BY PASS ALL THE ERRORS IM IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THE STORY AND IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO Ask ME IN INBOX OR ANYWHERE ELSE ILL GET TO AWNCERING IT HOPE YOU GISE LIKE THE SECOUND CHAP~LAURIN XOXOXO