thirty six.

hansol:
do you perhaps,

hansol:
want to meet up?

*

"fuck," akemi mutters as she stares at herself in the mirror, "i look ugly, how can i meet him like this?" she whines, playfully stomping her feet. she was wearing a pink hoodie with ripped jeans and a pair of converse.

"seriously? what the hell am i doing here?" jeonghan voices out, scrolling through his phone as he leans back in his chair.

akemi pouts and glares at jeonghan through the mirror, "i needed your help! i'm meeting him in an hour and i still don't know what to do!"

"man," jeonghan sighs, "i don't know what to do to."

akemi frowns at her friend's reply, "should i wear a dress?"

jeonghan snorts and looks at akemi, "a dress? this must be the end of the world."

"die."

"i wish," jeonghan whispers dramatically, "honestly, just stay in those clothes. hansol's probably going to look more uglier than you
anyways."

akemi nods, clapping her hands, "wow, that truly helped me out. my face is clear, my grades are good—"

"shut up."

*

"dude, do i look goo—"

"shut up, hansol. i'm leaving. there is no reason for me to be here. what the fuck."

*

it's an hour later and both hansol and akemi are sitting across each other in a café that was close to their high school.

this was so fucking awkward.

it's already been almost five minutes since they met up, and none of them still haven't spoken anything. the only words they have said so far are a simple 'hey', and 'hello'.

hansol couldn't stop glancing at akemi. she is just too cute. her clothes are cute, her hair is cute, her eyes are cute, her lips—god, hansol seriously wants to kiss her. but he can't. they're not even at that level yet. hansol thinks he's subtle with sneaking glances at akemi, but he's not. akemi caught him and for that, she couldn't stop smiling. she giggles a little at the man sitting in front of her.

"you, uh, you look, fuck— you look beautiful." hansol splutters, his cheeks turning red as he avoids akemi's questioning gaze, "shit, this awkward." hansol admits, scratching the back of his neck.

akemi smiles a little and giggles at hansol's cuteness. god, he's so cute. "yeah... it is," she replies, nodding a little in agreement. silence engulfs the both of them, the only noise visible are the people around them chatting animatedly in the small café. the silence between them was getting a little annoying to akemi, so she decided to speak up first.

"so uh, yeah, i like you." she spoke casually, and takes a sip of her milkshake.

hansol's eyes widens for a moment at akemi's bluntness, he coughs awkwardly, "i— uh, i," he splutters yet again. he takes a deep shaky breath and instead of replying, he shoves a piece of cheesecake in his mouth.

akemi smirks at hansol's reaction, she leans in a little closer to hansol and whispers boldly, "do you like me too?" she raises an eyebrow.

and hansol almost chokes. he swallows the food and coughs a little, cheeks still red, and suddenly, why is it so hot? hansol opens and closes his mouth, trying to find words to reply to akemi. "i, i mean," he stutters. seriously, why can't he talk properly?

"so?" akemi waits for an answers.

hansol gulps and finally replies, "yeah, i... i like you too." he looks straight into akemi's eyes, not even caring about how embarrassed he was and how his face was so red.

a grin appears on akemi's face as she finally hear the reply she's been waiting for, her cheeks also turns red. she slowly nods, taking another sip of her milkshake. "good," she responds, "because i really want you to be my boyfriend."

and this time, hansol doesn't choke or lets out an embarrassing noise. he's still looking at akemi, admiring her beauty and all of that. he smiles back, "i want you to be my girlfriend too," he admits, "but first, let me take you out on another date. deal?"

and this time, it's akemi who almost chokes from the milkshake. she unconsciously nods her head, "i—yeah, deal." she mutters a little too quietly, but hansol still hears her.

hansol is a little surprised at what he says next, but it's okay, akemi's expression was really worth it.

"so, how many dates will it take for me to finally be able kiss you?"

*

akemine posted a picture:

♥︎1,063 likesakemine( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @versol view 590 comments

♥︎1,063 likes
akemine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @versol
view 590 comments

end.

*

wow.
this fanfic is finally over... i honestly feel sad :'(

so, i would just like to say thank you.
thank you guys so much for supporting this ff. even though i always take forever to update, you guys were still there to support it and read it. god .... i love you guys so much :'))))))

thank you so much for loving and supporting this fanfic!♥︎♥︎

i really loved writing this ff, and there's probably a lot of mistakes in it, but i'll try to edit this fic some time soon. also, i'll probably publish a bonus chapter?? if you guys want of course.

alsooo, go check out my meanie fic called Boyfriends!

and for the next fanfic, it's going to be woozi's turn!!!!

i'm not entirely sure when it will be published because i'm going to be really busy this month and in june because of final exams, but i'll try to publish it! i swear !!

if i don't, yell at me guys!! haha

anyways, once again,
thank you, and goodbye :')