Chapter 2: Training

I woke with a start as I saw two huge blue eyes stare down at me.

"Seto?" Memories flooded back into my brain as I sat up straight, clutching my head.

"Yes?" I questioned groggily.

"Can I leave now?"

"What time is it?" I countered and got a quick reply.

"Like 4." My head shot up.

"What?!?" I exclaimed. I got up and ran to the door.

"Oh Notch! Ty's going to be so angry!" I mumbled as I opened it. You see we had a lesson planned. I would teach him how to brew, me to fight. I scrambled out, not even closing the door. I was one whole damn hour late.

"What about me!" I heard Brice call in the distance. I snapped my fingers and teleported him to a prisoner cage in my room. It has plenty of things to eat and do in there so he should be fine.

~

I was panting as I reached our meet up. I bent over, putting my hands on my knees to keep me up. Ty looked down at me with a raised, disappointed, eyebrow.

"I see someone's a bit late hm?" Ty smirked.

"I- he- I-I fell asleep," I said in between breaths.

"Uh huh," Ty said before laughing.

"It's okay! So you go first or me?" he added on.

"Ah I'll go first," I replied with a small grin. Ty smiled and nodded, urging me to continue. I grabbed my supplies and set it up. As I set down the brewing stand Ty tried to snatch things from my bag.

I swatted his hands away. He managed to grab some Hunsli anyway and looked at it with wonder. Honestly it merely looked like a slither of grass but it fascinated Ty.

"What's this?" he asked, mesmerized. I giggled a reply.

"Hunsli dude!" He then stared at me.

"What?"

I couldn't help but let a snicker escape my lips. He was so dumb. Damn. I put some of my already prepared liquid into a pot.

"Take the Hunsli and drop it in here," I told, him carrying out the action. I smiled and nodded.

"We're gonna make a Jump Boost potion kay?" His eyes widened in curiosity, and gave a 'yes' gesture. I started taking out many items and showing Ty what to do. I took out some Nalilu and informed him to put it in. We waited one minute after he put it in and it started bubbling.

"Done!" I exclaimed, taking out a bottle and scooping some in. I pushed a cork into the the rim of the flask. I shoved the container to Ty, implying it's his. Then I took out more liquid and emptied out the rest of my inventory.

I did the same steps as last time, showing Ty what to do. He quickly started following what I was saying to make this 'Unknown' potion I have in mind.

"Ty," I groaned, "just put the damn Lefia into the pot before the Nikronu." Ty scowled at his own work and tried to redo it. How hard is this? I face palmed and sighed. This boy does not comply to orders.

Well he's better than Adam. Adam tried to make a love potion and drank it. I shuddered remembering the time with him. Let's just say he's quite strong. And his 'friend' is pretty big.

"Uh Seto?" Ty questioned, waving his hand in front of my eyes. I blinked a few times before responding.

"Yes?"

"Ya spaced out a bit, sorry," Ty chuckled going back to his concoction.

"So which one again?" I bit my lip and shivered from the ignorance of this 17 year old.

"Just- ah forget it one correct potion on the first day is good enough. Just teach me how to sword fight." Ty smiled darkly, nodding. I gulped.

He took out a small 'budder' blade and gave it to me. I hesitantly gripped onto it and studied it as Ty set up a dummy. It had a sharp, slightly bent tip, along with dull metal.

At the bottom where your hand goes it was coming apart at the seems. The rest was just wood.

I assumed Adam was it's first owner seeing as it is 'budder' and is in such a condition. I was snapped back into reality when Ty clapped his hands once, but loudly.

"C'mon I'm gonna be late for a meeting," he said, slightly nervous, "show me what you can do."  I inclined and tried to remember what it looked like when Ty fought in battle.

Side, side, up, and down.

I did it the best I could and stepped away. Ty laughed and came over to me.

"One wrong posture, two hit harder and three don't stand like that." I followed his orders and tried again. Ty corrected me of my mistakes. We repeated this about ten times.

After the eleventh I dropped the sword, collapsing on the ground.

"The sword is heavy," I moaned to Ty.

"C'mon, it's only been an hour!" he giggled a reply. I glared and tried to stand up. I immediately gave way under my own weight.

"Fuck this," I growled. Ty laughed, picking me up bridal style. I blushed, clinging onto him.

Ty brought me into the castle, into the basement where my what they call 'Seto Cave' lies. Once Ty lay me on a couch in the room I felt my eyelids get heavy.

"Sleep tight Seto," was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

*

My eyes fluttered open to see light coming through a window on the ceiling. I sat up, stretching and cracking my back.

I yawned finally standing up. Wait why am I here again? Oh yeah. Training with Ty.

Aren't I forgetti-....BRICE!

I practically jumped out of bed and rushed to my secret door. I unlocked the passcode and entered the 'Cage Room'. I peered around before spotting him huddled in a corner of a cage, nibbling on a small cracker.

"I'm so sorry Brice!" I exclaimed coming over to him.

Hope it was good!
-LovesRoss