Who shot ya?

Reek Pov
"She fucked my Dawg!",reek yelled hitting the steering wheel.
"Ima get the both of they ass! ", he yelled to himself.
*23 minutes later*

Nene Pov.
"Why he always gotta bang on my fuckin door", nene said opening the front door.
*gets dead silent*
"WHAT THE FUCK", tay said awkwardly
"Come on in big bruh, this our babymomma aint it", reek said pushing me out the way.
I couldnt even speak. I hadnt spoken to nor seen tay since that night we fucked.
"SO NOBODY WAS GONNA TELL ME!?", reek said standing in front of the door.
I looked out the corner of my eye before sitting down. I could see tay drop his head down in his hands.
"So big bruh! Was it good? Where you fucked her at? Yo place, her shit? Wassup", he said before mushing tay in the face.
My heart begin to beat real fast. I got nervous, this shit wasnt finna be good at all.

Tay Pov
"AYE BRUH DONT BE PUTTIN YO HANDS ON ME, like im yo bitch or sum", I said rising up to this nigga level.
"Yall calm down please", nene said. I could tell already this shit wasnt finna go right...
"You fucked my girl bruh! Why you had to fuck azffxzher bruh, YOU KNEW SHE WAS MY BITCH", reek said pushing tay back.

Reek Pov.
All I felt was fucking rage. I wanted to deck this nigga in his shit and beat nene ass for standing there looking fucking stupid.
"Nene you suck this nigga dick!?", i asked her
She dropped her head, that shit hit a nigga heart. All I seen was red, then I lost it.
*Slams tay*

Nene POV.
"Yall stop!!!", i screamed
"Baby IM SORRY, im sorry", i cried and pleaded to reek.
The look in his eyes was a look I had never seen before. He was gone. Straight blackout mode.
I tried pulling him off tay, but it was useless. He started yelling "WAS IT FUCKING WORTH IT", i could hear the hurt in his voice. They was straight fading, both getting licks in. My heart began to speed up.

*POW. POW. POW*

I looked down and seen blood, then everything faded.

Who got shot?👀 (yall comment)