3

This math is for stupid people. Last year, so many people took this class, algebraic connections, that I can't take the normal algebra 2. Yet underclassmen get to be in algebra 2. My life sucks.

Sometimes I wish I could just never wake up. I pray to a god that I have no faith in that I'll die in my sleep. I fear nothing, so I don't mind dying. I usually don't want people to worry about my death, but now I just don't care.

The teacher gives us a bell ringer of something we haven't seen in over a year. I don't remember it so I just ask around.  No one else remembers. Crap. Teacher gets up and reminds us how to do it. I'm done quicker than others, but I don't like to talk, so I pretend to not know what I'm doing.

She shows us the answer. Oh my! I got it right! Such a shocker. She gets us ready to take notes, and I just doodle. I know this. I draw random things. A dinosaur... A robot... I think that one's a frog...

She finishes her notes and gives us a worksheet. I finish it relatively quickly, which is about 20 minutes, and everyone else is about halfway through. I doodle a bit more.

Teacher comes over and looks at my work. She asks why I didn't write down one step. I say I don't see why it's so important if I get the right answer. She says it's important to her.

Does she want me to know how to do it or her?

I don't say anymore because it bothers me to talk. She says we're going over the worksheet. That takes another 40 minutes and then we're out of there. Thank God. If he was real of course.

My next class has first lunch, so I go to my locker and to the bathroom. I go by the classroom to put my books up and then head to the lunchroom. I don't care about anyone here. I eat alone and think about things.

I call her my angel because she was there when I was suicidal. She talked me away from killing myself. She and I are so similar in almost every way. Except she's more happy and loving to people. But recently she's changed. She's more like me and is starting to hate people more.

And her friend. I had a thing for her friend. After lunch I walk the long way around to see my angel's friend's face. I don't know what I want in life anymore. I should end it.