The Unpredictable Flow of Life (The Unexpected Thing)

In every lives,

we want happiness,

we want people who will support to us,

we want friends that will be there as you will have any problems.

but still, you won't ever know what will happen in the future.

you need to expect things even if it is impossible to happen

which is also called 'EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED'

Knowing life is really being like this.

Characters Will Be Involved:

Mary Kristhana S. Lee

"KRISTHAN" "THANA"

Birthdate: January 1, 19** 12:00 a.m.

Hobbies: Sports, Singing, Dancing

Background:

Mary Kristhana S. Lee is a Half-Korean, One-eight American, One-eight Filipino and One-fourth Japanese. Her family owns a 158 branches of Lee's Korean Restaurants, 139 Resorts, 50 malls, 38 Schools, 52 Hospitals etc. She has a Twin Brother which is One minute Older to her, he is Mark Kristhofer S. Lee. They are twins but have different birthdates. Kind of Weird Right? But that is really the truth. Kristhana is guided by her Twin Brother because their parents are not always in the Philippines. They will be the next owner of the companies that their parents are working of.

Alexis Nathan A. Fuentabella

"ALEX" "NATHAN"

Birthdate: January 5, 19**

Background:

Alexis Nathan A. Fuentabella, his family is the 2nd successful company in asia. They owns 125 Restaurants, 39 Malls, 85 Resorts, 32 Hospitals and many investing companies. He have many brothers and sisters but they're been in the other countries to study there. Nathan was the only child of Fuentabella in the Philippines. He is been the Salutatorian of his former school.