five

We arrived at yoongi hyung's apartment complex. We entered the building and bolted up the stairs onto the 5th floor.

"Where is your apartment actually?" Taehyung asked, beads of sweat running down his face.

"End of the hall, straight ahead." I answered.

We stopped in front of the door to his apartment, it was slightly ajar. Hyung burst inside. We followed after him only to see nothing but empty rooms.

"Sorry, all the items are already sold." a guy in which I assume is his landlord walked out from the kitchen. Yoongi dashed to the man and grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen, my brother's ashes were in here now who bought it."

"I don't know, I don't ask names and I didn't even know your brothers ashes were here!" Yoongi let him down and ran out the door. I ran after him and followed him up the stairs until we reached the rooftop. He knelt down and screamed out loud. 

"hyung-"

"Jimin, I want to be alone. Stop bothering me alright? Why do you even care?"

"I care about you hyung. I want the best for you and I want to convince you that life isn't all shit."

"Well, life's pretty shitty right now if you ask me. I just want to be alone right now okay?"

"Fine, we'll just be downstairs if you need us"

"sure" I made my way down and joined Taehyung and Zoe in the lobby.

"We asked the landlord how many people came and he said just one. The person bought... everything." Zoe informed me.

"Well... how do we find one single person in all of Seoul?"

"I was hoping you could answer that" Zoe said as she sat inside the passenger seat.

-

HEY GUYSS~ I finally got my laptop back, so now i can write properly... don't forget to vote and comment :))) Short chapter, sorry :( This is just a chapter that gets the ball rolling... WHY DID THAT SOUND SO DIRTY OMG. k bye felicia