Chapter 11

Okie dokie so your on a date with Cole *Cole feels girls ^_^* Dana is going on a date with Kellyn *cough* your welcome *cough* hahaha jk that's my job and its a DOUBLE date with Gabe & Kat! You lucky cookie you! So basically it looks like date night for the boys just Dalton and Will *smirks* I wonder what their up to tonight mwhahaha...............ONWARD!

*In your mind (ohhh were mind readers!!!)*

Cole is such an amazing guy! He's so sweet, kind and such a gentleman. I learned alot about him his favorite animals are koalas, he was born in Texas He's 17, only one who can drive out of the boys (let's pretend Dana, Dalton, and Gabe don't have theirs Will don't even have one), his birthday his February 22 and he has siblings! He also hates swag and ratchet. He's really interesting.

Cole: "So did you have fun?" He asks as we walk back to his car.

You: "yeah it was awesome," I said cuddling into the giant panda Cole just had to win for me "thanks for the bear again."

Cole: "No problem,.a beautiful lady like yourself should be spoiled." He said closing the door behind you and getting in..

You: "Cole if every guy in this world was like you the world be much much better." You said chuckling.

Cole: "But really I had a great time, we should get you back before papa Dana has a meltdown." *drives off*

*Dana and Gabe double date*

*So they went to the restaurant, had some pasta with some delicious bread sticks, when Gabe got a text from Will saying it was code red!*

Gabe: Dana can I see you in the bathroom please?

Dana: Dude no why?

Gabe:Just let's go

*Gets in Bathroom*

Dana:Dude this isn't right?

Gabe: What are you taking about?!

Dana: Gabe, guys never go to the bathroom together it looks wrong, only girls do that.

Gabe: What?! No man Will just texted me Code Red *shows text*

Dana: What you think is up?

Gabe:I don't know, but we better go check it out. *leaves bathroom*

Dana:*follows* but what if it's not serious, I mean come on this is Will were talking about?

Gabe: I don't care were still going! Ladies we're sorry to have cut this date short, but we have a family emergency.

Kellyn: Yeah my mom wants to look after my sister so I would've had to leave soon anyway.

Kat: Yeah but we totally had fun!

Dana: ok so let's get you beautiful ladies home.

*leave restaurant I forgot where you guys were *

*Back to you and Cole*

You: thanks I had an amazing time. *stops in front of door*

Cole: No Problem, your way much more fun to hung with then Dana........... and prettier *laughs*

You:Speaking of big head where is he? Im surprise he's not peaking through the window right now.

Cole: oh he's probably somewhere with the guys but yeah goodnight *gives hug and starts to lean in, but stops himself* night *walks away mumbling something*

You: * watch him drives off* what just happened? *goes inside house and closes door*

Here's the oh rare chapter 11!!! Sooooo sorry it's so late love you I really do!!!!