Chapter 5

Tylea P.O.V

Dinner was amazing. Everyone got their own thing. I had potato soup. My favorite thing in the world besides ice cream and Coca-Cola. Mason kept chatting it up with everyone while i just sat around following his lead. I was mostly trying to make sense of this so called "prophecy".

Soon a girl with dark brown hair, alnost black, came into the Mess Hall. She has caramel skin and dark brown eyes. She wore an orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and jeans  like all the other greeks. You could tell she had been sleeping because of her bed hair and she got her hands and started rubbing her eyes.

"Are we at Camp Jupiter?" she yawned.

Leo smiled.

"You're a little too late, Sleeping Beauty. We already got our two romans right here," Leo explained.

Her eyes widened and and dissapointment appeared on her face.

"This sucks," she muttered.

"If you wanted to see Nico then you should've woke up earlier," Piper said.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!"The girl nearly yelled.

Piper just smiled and ignored her comment.

"Tylea, Mason, this is Victoria. Victoria, this is Tylea and Mason," Piper continued.

"Sup!" She said enthusiastically.

"Sup," Mason and I said in usion.

She walked on over and sat next to me. So this is Victoria. I thought. I started smiling thinking what Nico would've thought if he saw me talking to her.

"What are you smiling about?" Victoria asked.

I decided that i was going to tell her i'm friends with Nico.

"A friend of mine who likes this girl," i answered.

"Awwwwwww," she cooed," What's his name?"

"Nico di Angelo."

She went full on poker face. I tried to keep in a laugh.

"Who does he like?" She asked casually.

"He may like this girl named Victoria. I don't really remember."

She started to squeal with excitment.

"HE LIKES ME!!!!! HE LIKES ME!!!!!" She continued.

Mason looked at her with disbelief.

"Oh My Gods, Tylea! She could be your twin!" He exclaimed.

"No there's a difference. I don't really do that in public."

She gave me a not amused look. I gave her an uneasy smile.

"Is your godly parent Athena or something?" She asked.

"No, why do you say that?"

She pointed to my glasses. I took them off and pocketed them. I was only suppose to use them in class anyway.

"My mom is Trivia, and yours?"

"My DAD is Apollo."

Nico i the son of death and he likes thedaughter of light. There's irony everywhere. Jason started to mention things like where can we find this crazy goddess.

"I don't know about you guys, but im sure if i was crazy i would be in a mental asylum," Leo said.

"Then why are you here?" Piper asked.

I thought about where she might be. Then I realized. I cleared my throat and git everyone's attention.

"I can track her using a spell, but it will need a few things for it to work,"I said.

"Great! What do we need?" Victoria said.

"Well, since this goddess is as old as time, I'm going to need holy water, a silver bowl, three pieces of myrrh, some human blood, and  some chalk."

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? Was it something I said?" I asked curiously.

"Did you just say human blood?" Leo asked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"COME ON! It's not like I'm killing soneone. I just need some blood, from like a cut or something, it's not a big deal," I said casualy.

Mason rose his hand.

"I volunteer as tribute to give some blood," he said.

"See? Like I said not a big deal, and thanks, Mason."

He nodded.

"Wait, before you start your thing. Where are you going to get three pieces of myrrh and holy water?" Leo asks.

"Like a good daughter of Trivia, you should always carry things like that for just in case!" I say cheerfully.

"Oh yeah, let me just bring some lip balm and some blush. Oh wait! Lets not forgect some myrrh and holy water!" Victoria says sarcasstically.

Mason started laughing. As did everyone else. Ignored and got down to buisness.

"Are we doing this or not?" I ask impactiently.

Everyone just nodded in agreement.

Leo P.O.V

Cleared the table and handed Tylea some chalk. She started to draw some unusual drawing. Almost demonic. She placed the silver bowl in the center of the drawings. She poured in the holy water and three pieces of myrrh.

Mason stood next to her and sliced his hand. A few drops of dark red blood fell into the bowl. Tylea quickly bandaged it up and made sure he was okay. She made sure everything was in place and started chanting something in a different language.

"Zoh ah mah rah na ee es lah gee roh sah" she chanted.

The ingredients in the bowl started smoking forming a silver smoke cloud. She stood there looking serene. Then she snapped back to reality. She held her head as if she had an awful headache. I quickly went up to her to help her.

"No, no, no, I'm fine," she said," I know where she is and it's quite clever."

"Where is she?" Jason asked.

Tylea stood up straight.

"She's in a place where we would never suspect a goddess of our kind to be, but she is in the most magical places. Which makes since why you need me. She's in Egypt."

"Egypt? Egypt?" Mason kept repeating.

"Did I mumble?"

"No! It's just why would a greek goddess be in Egypt!?

"Beats me she's greek not roman. Why would greeks do anything?" She looked at me," No offense."

"Non taken, Glinda," I said with a wink.

Her cheeks turned slightly red. I smilied to myself thinking I still got it. I clasped my hands together to get everyone's attention.

"Set sail for Egypt!" I exclaimed.

I quickly went to the control room and set in the coordinates. I put my hands on the wheel and sailing Festus for Egypt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I feel like its short, but i will still be writing more so it doesnt matter. Omg i got 21 reads already thank you! I feel good about my story now!
Have a goodnight! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tylea~~~~~~~~