Chapter 2. Exploring

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling for a couple of seconds. Then I realize I don't recognize it. I frown and look around the room. "Fred?" I ask confused. No Freddy near me. I throw the covers off of me and I step out of bed.
Well....'bed'?
It's a random mattress.
How did I get here?
I try so hard to remember, but I just can't seem to remember one single thing. Where am I!?
I open the door of the room and see a long hallway. I softly close the door behind me. Time to investigate this place. I start to walk down the hallway, but I stop immediately when I hear footsteps. "Absolutely." I hear Ballora's voice. I run over to the wall and hide behind it. I hold my breath and widen my eyes when I see Ballora and Springtrap-S-Springtrap!?
How in the world!?
Then I suddenly remember what happened.
Everything.
Ballora and Springtrap walk down the hallway and when they're out of sight, I make a run for it. I don't even know where I'm heading to, but I don't care, as long as I'm away from them. Far away as possible. I run and run until I notice a little office. I frown and carefully walk over to it. It's pretty similar to the office we have at the pizzeria.
Speaking about the pizzeria....
Why are we not there anymore!?
I look around in the office, memories crossing through my mind.
The last thing I remember is entering the storage room, seeing Sam all tied up..and.......those wires that kept me in place...or well...is it pretty accurate to say 'animatronic'? 'Cause that voice.......those wires...
But I can't think of an animatronic with...all those wires.
A piece of paper on the desk catches my attention and I grab it.
It's a map of this place! I also see a flashlight and grab it as well. "Never know what's coming my way." I mumble to myself and quickly exit the office, knowing that Ballora and Springtrap probably find out that I'm gone really soon. I see a vent and without thinking, crawl through it. God, it's making an awful loud sound.

After a couple of minutes I've reached a random room. I look down on the paper to see I'm in Funtime Auditorium. I start to walk in the dark room, until I notice I almost step on something. I bend down and pick up the object. I frown and accidentally press a button. It flashes a light for just a split second, scaring the hell out of me. "Wait....it's a beacon?" I ask no one. Also, did I just see a door? I make a run for it and flash the beacon again. I was right! It is a door! Will Freddy be there!? I run faster by the thought of that, but I stop dead in my track when I hear footsteps behind me. Mechanical. "Hello?" I ask, turning around. Wait, can't I just grab my flashlight? Maybe I can-
SCREECH!!!
I jump in the air from shock and run away as fast as I can.
Who!? What!? Why!?
I flash the beacon and see the door right in front of me. I open it, without thinking, and shut it behind me. I sigh in relief, yet scared and look around the room I just entered. A couple of wires here and there, and-
I widen my eyes when I see Funtime Freddy on a little stage. "F-Funtime Freddy!" I cheer and run over to him. "Oh, I'm so happy to see you! You gotta help me! Where are we? Where is everyone?" I ask. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "F-Funtime Freddy?" I ask again. He suddenly grins. "Hey, Bon-Bon! Wake up!" He shakes Bon-Bon, and he soon opens his eyes. "You guys gotta help me! Please!" I beg. Funtime Freddy grabs me. "W-Well, Bon-Bon! If it isn't the b-birthday girl!" I frown and Funtime Freddy tightens his grip on me. I hiss in pain. "L-Let me go!" I say. He holds me even tighter and I quickly wriggle myself out of his grip. "What is wrong with you!?" I exclaim. "You c-can't escape me!" he chuckles. I back up and immediately run away from him. I hide behind some wires. "I-I know you're over there somewhere!" he exclaims.
What is happening!?
"Calm down and go back to sleep! No one is here!" I hear Bon-Bon say. Before I can even respond, the door opens and I widen my eyes when I see Springtrap. He looks around the room, but unfortunately, he spots me. He makes his way over to me and I try to crawl away. "You're never going to walk away again. It could be your death." he hisses, grabbing me. "What is this all!? And how are you-" "Sshhhh!" Springtrap says, covering my mouth with his hand. "Hey, Bon-Bon! Let's say hi to our new friend!" Funtime Freddy exclaims. "Shhhh! Let's go back to our stage! Everything is okay." Bon-Bon says to Funtime Freddy. The next thing I know is Springtrap lifting me up and he carries me out of the room. "Let me go!" I exclaim furiously. "(Y/n), shut up!" he spits out, tightening his grip on me. I grit my teeth and kick against his leg, causing him to let go of me. "Come.back!" he exclaims furiously. I immediately run away and grab my flashlight, since I dropped the beacon in the previous room. I run and run until I smack against a door, landing on the ground. I groan in pain, but fight against it and open the door. I close it behind me and I widen my eyes when I see Goldie, Sapphire and Marionette with chains around their wrists and ankles. "Oh my god!" I exclaim, waking Goldie up. He looks up at me. "(Y-Y/n)!?" I run over to him and immediately try to get rid of the chains. "Goldie? Are you okay!?" I ask worriedly. He nods. "I'm fine, (y/n)." he replies. He suddenly grabs my face and I look at him. "Your nose is bleeding." I shrug. "Doesn't matter right now, I need to get rid of those stupid chains!" I exclaim nervously and pull at them. "(Y/n), I don't think you can.." Goldie says. "I-I have to! I can't just leave you guys behind!" I get even more nervous and I desperately look around the room. Goldie grabs my wrist and I turn around to face him. "(Y/n), we're not important right now. You are. You have to get out of here. You're not safe here!" "Goldie, I'm not leaving you and the rest behind! Also, where is Freddy!?" He immediately let go of my wrist after the word 'Freddy'. I get a weird feeling inside and he looks away. "Goldie?" I ask confused. "(Y/n/n), get out of here." he says. "N-No!" I protest. "(Y/n)! It's for your own safety! Get out!" "Where is Freddy!?" I exclaim, totally ignoring him. He doesn't respond to that. My weird feeling gets even worse. "G-Goldie...?" I ask carefully. "Where is Freddy?" Goldie looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"He's dead, my little sweet~"