Chapter 25. Team

Your POV

Freddy carries me down the hallway as I don't dare to open my mouth. He doesn't say anything as well. The only sound that could be heard, are his footsteps. I sigh softly and continue to hug his neck, opening my mouth. "I'm sorry, Freddy." He twitches his ears when he heard me speak. "It's fine, (y/n)." He replies, standing still as he looks at his left and right. Freddy mumbles a short word under his breath, then walks straight to the elevator. I frown. "Freddy, what are you doing?" I ask. He gently holds onto my jawline as he pushed my head back, since I was looking over his shoulder the whole time. Freddy lowers his head, looking right into my eyes. "Taking you back to the pizzeria, what else would I do?" He asks confused. "B-But we can't!" I say, looking back in his blue orbs. "Goldie and Hana are still down here! We can't leave them behind! We still need to save-" "Easy now." Freddy interrupts me. "I will go back down, and you will stay up there in the pizzeria." He reaches his arm out, aiming for the button of the elevator, but I grab his arm. "You can't possibly ask that from me!" I say, looking straight in his eyes again. "Fred, we are a team! You can't leave me back up there! I know I did the same to you and I am very sorry for that, but please..don't do this." I beg him and hug him tightly. I open my eyes and look at his face, seeing him frown and think. "But, (y/n)-" "Freddy, listen, I'm sorry for leaving you back up there, I wasn't thinking straight and I always fail to think straight. I'm not smart and I know I make mistakes. But we gotta find them right now, together." Freddy sighs and nods. "Fine, and please, don't think so low about yourself." He shows a smile and caresses my cheek. "I love you, and it's okay. I know you're still a little girl and you need to learn a lot of things." He teases and I gasp. "Nah!!" I reply, giggling, and lightly slap his cheek. He chuckles and kisses my forehead quickly. "Let's go now then," He winks. "Teammate."

Golden Freddy's POV

I cough loudly as I pick myself off the ground, feeling the blood stream out of my mouth, onto my chin. I wipe it off as I narrow my eyes at that piece of crap. Ennard runs over to me and I lunge myself at him fully. He scratches my back roughly, feeling his sharp nails right into my skin. I yelp loudly, but don't give up so soon. I sink my teeth in his wires and pull hard, yanking him off me. Ennard growls in pain and I grin. "What's the matter? Can't handle sharp teeth?" I tease him, ignoring the pain in my back. Ennard suddenly grabs me and smacks me against the wall, holding me there as he kicked hard in my stomach. I hiss and at the moment he tried to kick me again, I pulled my knees up and kicked against his leg. He stumbles backwards and I fall onto the ground, but quickly pick myself up again. Ennard grins as he grabs Sarah, making my blood boil. "Get your filthy hands off her!" I roar in anger as I clench my fists. "And why would I?" He laughs as Sarah starts to cry again. "Because she's my family!" I hear a familiar voice and before I know it, Ennard gets a pan thrown against his head. I blink a few times as he falls on the ground, knocked out cold. "What..?" I say as I look up and see Hana standing there. She looks at me and gasps.
"Goldie!!" She exclaims as she runs over to me. "Are you okay!?" I clear my throat and nod, wiping the blood away. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine! Pff, it was nothing!" I hurry over to Sarah and lift her up. "L-Look, Sarah's here." I say nervously and hand the small girl over to Hana.
Yeah, cause you toooootally saved her, Golden. Idiot.
She smiles. "It's okay, Goldie. Thanks for your help." Sarah sniffs as she hugs Hana's neck. I smile softly as Hana comforts her. My stomach area burns from the pain and I wheeze loudly, followed by a cough. Hana looks at me and frowns. "We need to go to Marionette as quickly as possible." She states. I nod and look at Sarah. "Indeed, she needs help." Hana shakes her head. "I mean you, dummy. Sarah's fine, she's just shocked. You, on the other hand.." She says as she touches my forehead. I wince in pain and yank my head back. "Take it easy! I was just trying to observe your wound." She says softly as she held her hand in the air. "Let me see." "No!" I reply, looking back at her. "I'm fine, it will heal by itself!" Hana narrows her eyes. "Goldie, it doesn't-" "We will save you!!!!" I turn my head and see (y/n) running towards us. She stops in front of Ennard and blinks a few times. "Look!!! He got so scared because of me, he just gave up!!" Freddy hurries after her and stands still as well. "Riiiiiiight, (y/n).." I chuckle and Freddy walks over to me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks. I nod and Hana rolls her eyes. "He won't let me help him." "H-Hey, that's not true!" I stutter as I see (y/n) winking at Freddy. He laughs. "Oh, I know why! I think Goldie is a little shy for Hana~" I blush and narrow my eyes at Freddy. "N-Not true, shut up, Freddy!" "Hey, there's a little girl here, watch your mouth!" (Y/n) exclaims as she walks over to Hana's left side and ruffles Sarah's hair. "It's okay, sweetie, everything's okay." Sarah nods and smiles as she keeps hugging Hana's neck. Freddy smiles. "Well, let's go back before Ennard wakes up." He suggests. (Y/n) nods in agreement and grabs his hand. "Yeah, teammate." She giggles and runs down the hallway. "(Y/n/n), hold up!!" Freddy calls as he got yanked forward. I chuckle and shake my head as I walk next to Hana. She smiles at me and holds Sarah close to her chest. "Thank you for your help, Goldie." "Oh, it was nothing." I reply and look at her. "We'd make a great team, you know?" She blushes lightly and looks down shyly. "Heh, yeah, indeed." I chuckle.
She's adorable.
"Hey, hurry up, lazy creatures!" (Y/n) calls out playfully as Freddy softly hit her arm. "Hey, watch it." He winks. She giggles as Hana and I walk over to them. I press the button and the doors of the elevator open up. I smile and turn my head to them.
"Let's go."