Monster of the prison

As Syber slaughtered the prison guards and prisoners that wasn't Luna or Zeta without a second thought. He didn't realise that with each kill he is an extra inch to death, Zeta tried to warn him but Syber didn't care he just wanted to feel the thrill of the kill, he wanted to spill blood, he wanted to smell fresh blood but most off all he wanted to do it for fun. He couldn't hear the screams for mercy or the shouts of the speaker or even the sounds of gunshot, he could just hear a voice in his head that tells him to kill and kill. His bloodshot eyes and his messed up hair makes him even more intimidating his hoarse voice tells them that he has been shouting a lot of times before although he his very short his looks makes him look taller, and I bet you would not like to see a guy like that at a corridor with blood splattered on the walls and corpses all around him. Zeta dragged him into a room and whacked him at the back of his neck to make him unconscious.

Zeta: Something in him snapped..

Luna: Is it his-

Zeta: Not his neck!

Luna: Oh okay...

Zeta: By this massacre he already has a few more kills than everyone here when you add it up. Man I feel bad for the prisoner and those guards they just wanted a life...Heh, I am growing soft huh?

Luna: Aren't we all soft? We're all so squishy -presses Syber's cheek- see?

Zeta: Not in that way. He's gonna wake up in a few seconds. 3...2...1

Syber wakes up and looks normal now, he stares at them like he is saying "wtf are you looking at bish?" Before anyone could talk some soldiers came running down with guns this time, this made something
in Syber snap again, he grinned then just as  when Zeta just inched forward Syber was already running towards the soldiers his eyes filled with insanity and a thirst for blood he charged towards them and then he blacked out. The next thing he know he was in a cell with Zeta and Luna.

Syber: What happened? All I remembered was that I got hit in the head....

Zeta: Well let's see... you killed 3 squadrons of soldiers half a legion of prisoners you got 9 bullet holes in you. They stitched you up and then tossed you in here.

Luna: You were awesome!

Syber: I did not remember anything like that....

Speaker: Syber! You will be escorted to my office now!

A group of soldiers escorted Syber into the wardens office where he sees everything, he looks at him and he looks at the bookshelf, he walked up towards it and pulls a book and the entire shelf moves away and a door is behind the shelf, the soldiers pushed him in and restrained him onto a table.

Syber: What are you doing?

Warden: Just relax... we're freeing you from god's wrath.

Some people in hazmat suits injected some glowing purple liquid into him this caused a reaction in him and it started to burn his face, leaving a quarter of his face unburnt, his eyes from dark brown turned fully black.

Syber: What did you do to me!

Warden: You now shall work for us, if you want to get your face back in shape.

Syber: GIMMIE A MASK!

From that experiment Syber never took off his mask, even for eating or drinking, he was very silent after that incident with the goo.

(Ok now it can be confusing the first character list to showed is how Syber looks like now. So before he was a normal prisoner with a knack to kill.)

After a few months Syber got even better at the offensive game he had become a Monster of the prison. Zeta and Luna got tested on as well. They were still counted at prisoners and they still went on their daily lives as a prisoner, the hell game always went on once a week and then the prison usually needed a lot more soldiers to transfer there. Then Syber find out that Gerald (I think that was his name...) was the creator of the serum that made him like that. The serum works on different people differently soon each of the test subjects including Syber has a some kind of trait, a very destructive one. Syber had unlocked an ability that they called blood rage, like his insanity he turns into a mindless beast and kills everything that moves. Now the group had a vast way to escape but the problem was that they were under surveillance 24/7 they tried multiple times but was always caught so they were punished by putting them into several different ways of "punishment" like: shock chamber, drown pool and cryogenic tube. Syber decided to follow as they say, but was making a group of people who will break out.

Syber: -bangs head on table- What would I do? What would I do? Wait what will Nick do...? Hmm... Barbed and electric wires, tonnes of soldiers, a few boats and a giant ocean....

Zeta: Syber what are you doing?

Syber started to think, real hard to imagine how would it go if it went well and unwell, he asked Zeta to leave the room for a second. He think even harder and found an answer.

Syber: That's it! Every electrical item must have a generator! Now I just need someone who is sneaky enough to get there and get of scott-free.

Luna: -pops out from below the table- I'll do it!

Syber: Alright then who will be with you to that area....

Syber calls a prisoner to aid Luna in this because he doesn't trust her fully in this task as much as he doesn't trust himself. He continued to work on his idea to improvise it until there is no way he could think to improve it. Syber decided to call in a meeting in the next morning......

Syber: -walks down the corridor-

???: -pins him to the wall- Try to escape the prison and you will die, wait it out. -disappears-

Heyyy everyone so, sorry it took this long to bring this book out. But give me suggestions if you like. Anyways try to guess the mystery man good luck.