Manu Rios "DWT"

"AHHHHHHH!!" You screamed so loud when Ariana reached for the fans' hands, including you, as she walk down the stage.

Your in the Dangerous Woman Tour right now, Ariana Grande's concert, to be exact, having the best moment of your life. Your mom bought you the VIP ticket because your in the ranking of your school and she said it was her reward for you (plus her advance birthday and christmas gift for the next three years.)

You were screaming at the top of your lungs as she sings one of your favorite song in the album;

"If you knew better, you would do better... baby if you love me like I love you... maybe we could be together.."

Why is her voice so fucking good

She sounds like an angel I can't

I sound like a dying cow I'm shook

She's a blessing I seriously don't deserve her

"Y'all having fun?" Ari asked while raising her microphone through the air. The crowd went wild and so are you.

"Alright, the next thing I'm gonna sing is called 'Greedy' have fun babies.."

"Coming through..... ugh, estábamos tan tarde, todo esto es culpa tuya..."

A deep voice spoke spanish in the middle of the show (you sort of heard it because the sounds all went off, getting ready for another song..)

You moved your head and drop the poster you were holding when you saw the person who talked.

No. Fucking. Way.

It was Manu. THE Manuel Ríos Fernández. Your another "world" besides Ariana.

You were shocked when he grabbed it and gave it to you, touching some of your fingers that gave you tingles.

"Uhh.. hey? You sort of... drop this?"

That spanish accent is so fucking cute

He's so tall he could crash the shit out of me

He looks cute 10000000x on personal

Those lips are made to kiss

Did he had lip fillers like Kylie did?

Can I have those brows

Does he even draw them?

His skin is so nice wtf

I wanna ask him what's his skincare routine

I can smell his scent

"Do you take showers every fifteen minutes?" You heard someone said, realizing it was you.

"What?"

You snap back to the reality.

Fuck, (y/n), what a dumb question..

"I..I mean I take showers every fifteen minutes cause I'm always smelly... I-I'm just asking if you do... the same..?"

Way to go, (y/n), you just made things worst. You thought.