Note also 1-5 chts.

Okay so I'm so mad right now!!! The first 5 chapters have been deleted or just disappeared!!!! So I'll just make this quick and tell you what happened in those first 5 chapters.

Cht. 1 - Hyuk finds a shirt neatly folded. And than Hongbin says that there is something in there so he picked it up on the side and a note falls out.

Cht. 2 - Detective Hyuk ( thank you to Emily for the idea or aka TheCeepergirl ) and his sidekick Hongbin help and try to find who made the note. And the best part too. The note. I'll try my best and find out what it said at the end of this.

Cht. 3 - Hyuk and Hongbin are still trying to find out who made the note. But hongbin suggests that Ravi made it.

Cht. 4 - Hyuk finds an idea and tells Hongbin about it. "Let's see if Ravi acts different around Ken or just plain not doing it." (I'm not sure if that's what Hyuk really said but whatever, close enough )

Cht. 5 - It's pretty blur for me...I'm super sorry. But I'm going to say that Ravi doesn't act weird around him.

This part is for cht. 2 if you wanted to know what the note said

Dear, Rose

You hurt me
by your love.
Your so beautiful
You me by your thorns.

I'm the picker
And your the rose.
I'm hurt by your love

But it's worth
The pain if it's
Worth the love

I know that's pretty close but just stick with that. I'm really sorry this had to happen and I'm mad also but...at least you know now.